 Castle / 6479
Re: is anyone accually castle complete?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 17:54:39 GMT

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:44:36 GMT, Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au>
wrote:

Is there anyone here who can say that they have all of the castle sets
ever made? Is there anyone close and what are they missing?

I am not and don't ever expect to be unless I get a whole bunch of
money but I suspect that Tony Kilaras is or he is close.  At one time
he had a "Complete Castle Set Listing" up on  the web but had stopped
updating (at least publicly)it around the time Lugnet started or a bit
before.  He has only posted a little here, and that is not very
recently..
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!