 Castle / 6440
Re: is anyone accually castle complete?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Is there anyone here who can say that they have all of the castle sets
ever made? Is there anyone close and what are they missing?

I gave up trying to be complete after 6009 (and primarily because I couldn't
score a Guarded Inn for under $150)  Since the quality Castle of sets
diminished markedly...I turned towards Pirates, Town, and Space after
college in 1992 (some of the best models TLG made)

I am Ninja complete almost 10 times over-including the Kabaya and AU impulse
sets (but many don't consider that "Castle")

Dragon Masters was ok
I didn't like the Royal Knights too much
Fright Knights never appealed to me...except the windows
(although the torso's make great Samurai)
Knights kingdom is pretty much a joke
  (nice helmets+torsos but juniorized sets)

                       John

(Long live The Knights Procession and the Forestmen)