  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4441 – 4460 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Lego Group

Charles Spindell <legomenace@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fp34G5.BL5@lugnet.com... (...) instead (...) Lego (...) Grammy (...) The home page at www.lego.com now says: The LEGO Company © 2000 at the bottom... Huw (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

from :(URL) Company announces poor performance in year 2000 Billund, Denmark -- The LEGO Company today announces it ran a deficit of about DKK 1 billion in year 2000. "Financially, the past year was extremely disappointing," says Poul Plougmann, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Received this e-mail from Lego

(...) I feel that I have to comment on how much Lego's website has improved over the last year. It looks great and there is a lot of content on these pages. I really enjoyed the insectoids challenges, RC Racer game, and the contest in December looks (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Lego.com Advertising

(...) You bring up a rather amusing point. Here Lego is, on a dictionary website, calling their pieces bricks when that very website defines a brick as: 1 plural bricks or brick : a handy-sized unit of building or paving material typically being (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

Hi, (...) Sure enough. I think that your Page violates the Fair Play Policy. (...) Well. What do you think is www.lego.bugge.com? I think it is an internet address. Can you tell me, how the normal, fairly computer literate surfer or a kid searching (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

(...) I also just found out about these "sets" recently at S@H. Not sure if they're exactly the same thing though: (URL) G1752 LEGO Dominos> (URL) G1753 LEGO Checkers> On a side note, assuming these ARE the same thing, the pricing scheme is totally (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  LEGO® Group & Sonoco Signs Five-Year Packaging Services Contract

PRNewswire-FirstCall...ARTSVILLE, S.C., Oct. 3, 2006 LEGO® Group & Sonoco Signs Five-Year Packaging Services Contract Sonoco, (NYSE: SON), the global packaging company, has become a supplier of packaging services to the LEGO® Group in Europe. Under (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  LEGO® Group & Sonoco Signs Five-Year Packaging Services Contract

PRNewswire-FirstCall...ARTSVILLE, S.C., Oct. 3, 2006 LEGO® Group & Sonoco Signs Five-Year Packaging Services Contract Sonoco, (NYSE: SON), the global packaging company, has become a supplier of packaging services to the LEGO® Group in Europe. Under (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  LEGO Systems Builds Eighth Consecutive Year of U.S. Sales Growth

NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL TOY FAIR LEGO Systems Builds Eighth Consecutive Year of U.S. Sales Growth -Brand relevance and play pattern at an all-time high as company's 2012 sales increase by 26%- LEGO Systems, (...) (12 years ago, 9-Feb-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

Its easy to get'em. I'll describe it for the IE 6.0, but it has to be possible with other browsers too. At first you have only to "view" all the creations you want on the page. After that you take a look into your "Temporary Internetfiles", which (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  Re: where to buy individual parts?

Hi, Try (URL) / (URL) luck! Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  Re: More new pics of 2001 stuff

Interesting! I was just about to announce about the same new images. You can now find most of these new things directly on lego.com. Hm, maybe not directly on lego.com in front of your face, but somewhere on lego.com :) . I have done some searching (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic.bionicle) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  LEGO® Group "Spins" New Ninjago Property Into Animated Television Series

ENFIELD, Conn., March 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Group "Spins" New Ninjago Property Into Animated Television Series The LEGO® Group today announced that Ninjago, its original property centered on a rich story inspired by martial arts lore, has been (...) (14 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  FS: 2002 Alpha Team HTO Sets 4798/4799/4800

The 2002 Alpha Team HTO Sets are in!! 4798 Evil Ogel Attack (URL) Ogel Octopus (URL) Jet Sub (URL) each, not available in the US through shop.lego.com Nice parts selection in each set. -Rob Doucette. DoucetteNet LEGO® (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Adult who enjoys 'building' with LEGO sounds like an AFOL to me. What do you think AFOL implies if it doesn't include this type of person? I think any adult who has at least one of the following characteristics is an AFOL: - enjoys building (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  LEGO® Interactive and EA to Co-Publish next video game

-BUSINESS WIRE--May 2, 2003- REDWOOD CITY, Calif. EA and LEGO Interactive to Co-Publish Next Generation Video Game Based on Best-Selling LEGO Line: BIONICLE. Electronic Arts (Nasdaq:ERTS) and LEGO® Interactive today announced that BIONICLE™, a (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  Cartoon Network & LEGO(R) : Raiders of the Lost Brick

Cartoon Network Snaps Up Exclusive LEGO(R) Mini Movie, LEGO Indiana Jones(TM) and the Raiders of the Lost Brick CGI animation celebrates adventure hero in classic LEGO style just prior to upcoming release of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the (...) (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) I brought in a nifty little microfig (1) hoversled/skycar that Nik had doodled up in 1.3 into 1.4... it told me about missing parts, so I had it fetch them. Then I tried uploading it. It would not let me upload it to the Factory gallery (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  Re: LEGO reports improved financial results

Community outreach by LEGO, the adult fan base ("AFOLs") and legofactory.com are specifically mentioned in the annual report. Check it out. -- Bryan "Allan Bedford" <AllanBedford-DELETE...otome.com> wrote in message news:IEJ1CG.1AEJ@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

  New 2004 outfit for the fabulous Clikits girls

And here they are, with new hairstyles and new clothes: (4 URLs) Is it just me, or have they grown up a bit in the past year? :-) See (URL) their 2003 drawing> for comparison. The images have been captured and processed from a recently added e-cards (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.clikits, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.041)

More:  Next Page >>