  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4141 – 4160 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 8460/8431 Changes

Can you scan the catalog pics? Looking at the pics at lego.com, in the picture of the main model you can't really see, but in the picture of the alternative model the large turntable is clearly visible. - David (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

  Offoicial lego ebay auction.

Thought I'd post this in case nobody has seen it yet. (URL) like a cool truck. Gary (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

  Re: Lugnet.U.S.A. Are you ready to RUMBLE ?

Well, I just called S@H and Customer Service and both had the same answer untimately...there is no Canada S@H stock or if there is, they don't know where it is. The S@H representative said flatly that they had not acquired any Canadian S@H stock. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego
(score: 3.090)

  Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

(...) Lately I've been using: (URL) fill out their opinion surveys and send feedback through their "Send us a comment" link. It's basically a text box that you fill in and then select a category to send it under. It's not a direct email, but (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

  Re: firmware & NQC - free?

Yes, it is available here (URL) (along with a firmware download program - this one is Windows only) Philo www.philohome.com (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

lego, com
(score: 3.089)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GsE47x.12M@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) be (...) don't (...) I know you know this, but Lego wouldn't need the BrickShelf scans if they wanted to make the instructions available online. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.089)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

(...) While I applaud your sentiment I suspect that I'd rather the instructions stay on BrickShelf(tm) and that Lego(r) fund the bandwidth expense of making them available. If they were on the TLC site, there would be issues with quality. Many (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.089)

  Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]

(...) Okay, now I really have to propose this idea that's been banging around in my head for the past few weeks. The motivations come, in part, from my work organizing and grading my EQMM collection[1] and from reading the LUGNET Plan[2]. I think (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.089)

  Gift set at LLC

(URL) LLC a bit ago, they have this again this year, but it is red and WHITE, not red/yellow. $6 each or 2/$10. -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun Microsystems | Sun ONE Support - (URL) Please do not associate my personal views (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.089)

  NY Times: Building web pages brick by brick

New service coming on www.lego.com to allow Lego Club members to build their own web page from virtual Lego bricks: (URL) shopping mall kit, 1328 pieces! (URL) Lego Building contest results: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 3.089)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

Bram & All, (...) will be upset, and go after you, as they did with others? I'm just curious. Not really sure if a FUT is appropriate or not. (URL) S. -- (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 3.088)

  Spain & Portugal - we can take your LEGO orders via TELEPHONE!!!

Great News for our friends from southern Europe... Spain and Portugal have been set up on LEGO Shop at Home (we are trying our upmost to get the online shop up and running too) - orders can be taken via the telephone from today onwards! The (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.088)

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 3.088)

  Re: #3033 available from UK Shop-at-Home at £24.99!!!

(...) Now you are talking... I looked, but I can't find it on a search at lego.com. Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.088)

  Re: Ebay Question

(...) America), but most of that appear in European auctions. There are 3 sets that I have never seen in a USA auction (in the last 2 years since I've visited EBAY). But I can't divulge that info here, as well as discuss their rarity or highly (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.087)

  Robotics contest program

FIRST, THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE FIRE FIGHTING HOME ROBOT CONTEST. Since it's inception in 1992, the Fire Fighting Home Robot Contest has been a huge success. Each year increasing numbers of people from throughout the United States and Canada have (...) (27 years ago, 1-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

america, com
(score: 3.087)

  Re: Where can I order specific Technic service pack? (Canada)

I can get these in the UK (~ C$6.83). Let me know if you'd like me to order some for you... but shipping will push the price way up if you only want one. Most (but not all) of these parts are also in the 5222: (URL) expect they will all be on (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.087)

  Intelli-Train by LEGO(R) Explore Logic...

Not sure if this is old news, but this train set/system is new to me. I'm talking about set #3325 for ages 3+. (URL) doubt the above link will work to show this set. Here is a text copy from the site: "All aboard! Get ready for the ride of your life (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.087)

  Desktop Minifigs

Go here: (URL) get a Desktop Minifigs toy from LEGO. (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.087)

  interesting reads

I was "reviewing" my e-mail account, particularly my "lego friends" folder. I was amazed at how many rtl e-mails I have. I have several each from Calum (discussing shirt - around Train2), Chris (discussing Tank Ordinances (and delivery to him) - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.087)

More:  Next Page >>