 Trains / 16762
16761  |  16763
Subject:
Intelli-Train by LEGO(R) Explore Logic...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:01:43 GMT

Not sure if this is old news, but this train set/system is new to me.

I'm talking about set #3325 for ages 3+.
http://www.lego.com/eng/explore/productsdetail.asp?x=x&id=3325&bhref=http://www.lego.com/eng/explore/products.asp?x=x

I doubt the above link will work to show this set.  Here is a text copy from
the site:
"All aboard! Get ready for the ride of your life on a train run by your
child! The interactive play of this working train set is the perfect
inspiration to a child's curiosity about the logic of how things work. The
motorized train stops, changes direction and whistles depending on your
child's input. Where should the train stop to pick up passengers? Where
should the railroad crossing go? How do I load the cargo? Watch your child
develop problem solving skills and an understanding of cause and effect, as
they create a railroad that prepares them for a journey of a lifetime! The
Intelli-Train Gift set comes with 1 locomotive, 1 wagon, 2 smart drivers, 1
gas station, code elements, tracks and more."

Very cool.

I am very curious to learn if the logic elements from this Explore Logic
train system might be able to be used in 9v system trains.

later,
James Mathis