  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4121 – 4140 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

Here's the inventory, taken from lego.com, they must have seen you ask :) Plate 4x8 Dark Grey x 1 Plate 1x8 Yellow x 2, Plate 1x10 Yellow x1, Plate 6x12 w. 22 knobs Yellow x 2, Flat tile 1x6 Dark Grey x 2, Fence 4x4x2 yellow x 2, Plate 1x2 Grey x2, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.093)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I care and I have never touched a Mac, my computer at work has NT4 installed and since last week I can no longer use the S@H page since I can't change ship to country beacuse of "cookies not allowed" (I have to change it everytime because the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.093)

  Re: Sensor Connector

I've bought some lego electric plates (part 5037) from lego.com, and they seem to be withstanding the heat of a soldering iorn quite well (that was my fear... that I would turn them into bubbling messes). Actually they're holding up better than the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego, com
(score: 3.093)

  Milton Keyne Shop : lego Press released

Here it is : (URL) says 30 other similar shops should open... Maybe on in France ? So we will be able to compare prices .. Gael (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.093)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief is shipping!

Jake, What?!? You have to order your Lego sets from shop.lego.com just like us? I firgured there would be a giant stock room at LD where you just went in and picked out a few sets for your evening entertainment before going home at night! :) Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.093)

  Re: 10021

(...) It's gone now - what was it? It seems that the last few LEGO releases have been preceded by a brief visibility on their website. I suspect that there is some software or procedural problem with lego.com where it is impossible for items to be (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.092)

  Re: Nieuwe Treinen?

Hallo, Hebben jullie eens een kijkje genomen op volgende link? (URL) zul je merken dat er bij LEGO wel degelijk mooie treinen ontworpen worden,maar als je de tekst volledig zal lezen, merk je op dat het de 'test' kinderen zijn die de uitgebrachte (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be)

lego, com
(score: 3.092)

  alexa web search rankings

I was fooling around with the "Alexa Web Search" page (URL) see how different LEGO-related sites rank. The numbers have to be taken with a huge grain of salt, since it doesn't look beyond the domain when gathering its data. Also, the data is dated (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.092)

  Re: Breezeway Cafe and Pizza to Go Are Back!!! Was Re: More new(old) sets on lego.com

(...) Yeah, IIRC they're stickers, same as in Idea Book 260: (URL) the hospital window stickers here too) Maggie (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.091)

  Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...

(...) I think they might be having problems at the moment. I just went to shop.lego.com and got the under construction error page. Tried again and it worked. Just try looking under themes Creator with Canada selected as your shipping country. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.091)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

I know that this is only art, but the banner on the LEGO trains site has had a image of a train of F7/F9 looks for a while. (URL) been hoping to see one rendered in LEGO since they launched the trains section. -chris (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.091)

  Have you seen this?

Hi, We all complain abouth the released train models from LEGO, but have you seen this? (URL) seems to be that they have nice trains models, but if you read the whole interview, you'll find out why they release this futuristic stuff. Knowing a bit (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.091)

  Problem with shop.lego.com?

I tried to go to (URL) just now and the page doesn't load correctly. I'm posting to let anyone know who doesn't already, and also to find out when it is up again. -Lenny (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

  Re: Brickshelf L.L.C.

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:Gs45GF.2s2@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) like 25GB (...) extrapolating (...) messed (...) free (...) dollars (...) used the (...) not to (...) How about selling directly to LEGO? I wonder if (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

  general lego train question...

hi guys, i have little experience with lego trains and was wondering if there is a limit on the amount of track a single 9v speed controller can control? i am planning a layout here at work (a really big oval) which looks to be about 75-100 feet of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

  Re: Erik leaves home and goes many miles

(...) I suspect that Australia is somewhat like the USA in that respect. "In Europe, 100 miles is a long way. In America, 100 years is a long time." I suppose it's just what you're used to. I suspect that in Legoland, even one mile (scale!) is a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego
(score: 3.090)

  Re: RFC: Creation of Version 0.2.6

There are actually several other trademarks owned by The LEGO Group and some guidelines to using the LEGO trademark. They can be found in their Press Kit on their web site (URL) retract my earlier statement that we should ask for usage of the name (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

Hey Dan, letters are a great way to communicate your feelings, but before you send here's somethings to think about. 1. I'd recommend posting in "lugnet.dear-lego" for anything you want to send to lego. People from lego do know about Lugnet and can (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

  Re: Big Sale

(...) Rather, they store the MSRP, and calculate the percentage from that. The odd thing is, until the DSDK vanished from stores, walmart.com, shop.lego.com, etc. a few months ago, Amazon had it listed for ~$100, the real MSRP. I don't recall if (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

  USS Constellation reissue

I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet but: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

lego, com
(score: 3.090)

More:  Next Page >>