 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4128
Re: Santa Fe Super Chief is shipping!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:30:04 GMT

Jake,

What?!? You have to order your Lego sets from shop.lego.com just like us?

I firgured there would be a giant stock room at LD where you just went in
and picked out a few sets for your evening entertainment before going home
at night! :)

Thanks for the update and keep up the good work. As I mentioned in a
lugnet.trains post, the future looks bright for Lego trains.

Bryan

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
Good news!

The Santa Fe Super Chief set (#10020) is shipping in both the US and • Europe
as of today! Look for yours soon! Now, off to order two for myself!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Sr. Producer