  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3881 – 3900 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Newest UCS set...

www.lego.com/starwars gives you an idea of the microscale Tantive IV -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.124)

  we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

My, my... word does travel fast, it seems. But yes, it is true. In the next round of bulk items, we will bring you... shrubbery. Well ok, bushes, if you want to be picky about it. And trees, too; lots of trees. Cypress trees (Merry Christmas, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego, com
(score: 3.124)

  Re: LEGO... are you out there? Do you care? (WAS: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS?)

(...) The front page of LEGO.com should be updated no less than once a week, and preferably more often. How many of us enjoy CNN.com, or CANOE.com or LUGNET.com because the content changes so regularly? LEGO should make their website *the* (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.123)

  Re: "Santa Fe Train Kit" on lego.com spotted

(...) deal. (...) S@H has also moved the U.S. ship date for 10022's forward to September 20th. Bert Waters (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.123)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Congrats to Dan, and-- Bravo, Lego, BRAVO! (Kinda puts Cypress-gate into perspective, eh? ;-) Kevin (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.123)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I with Pawel on this, I am complete stoked about this. A set by an AFOL being sold by Lego? Wooohoooo!!! And the price, even better, I know this will make me think twice about the after Christmas sales. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.123)

  Interesting Thing in 2001 Holiday S@H Catalogue

Hi, maybe someone from LD can clarify this: On page 36 of the 2001 Holiday catalogue, I noticed two things, one unimportant and one slightly more so: 1. "Bulk Element Paks" has become "Bulk Element Packs". 2. At the top center of the page are the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.123)

  Lego Promoting "The Phantom Menace"...

Hi everyone, I was catching up on the news and noticed this article about "The Phantom Menace" being re-relased to benefit charity (a pretty good idea) and notice a reference to Lego in it. Does anyone have any ideas about how Lego is going to help (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.123)

  Ultimate Builder's Set

Hi, I got a Ultimate Builder's Set kit and I wonder if any of you could tell me how many of the Rubber Band o16 should come with it. I checked mindstorms.lego.com but it seems they forgot to publish it. It is not listed in the CD either (they have (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.123)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) Yes, Mike is correct. 1973 was the year that TLG took over USA LEGO production, and Enfield became the LEGO USA Headquarters. Prior to that it was in Colorado (home of Samsonite), and I can't remember the city (not Denver). LEGO first (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.123)

  Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet

(...) I think the main reason that some of it is so negative (and I'm guilty of that) is that some of the products are plain and simple crap. I've made this analogy before, but I'll make it again. Not telling the LEGO company how bad some of their (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.123)

  Re: New MyOpinions area of www.LEGO.com!

(...) It was very easy to use, and well thought-out. The trackability of opinion popularity and views was excellent. I can now look forward to supplying more ideas and opinions to TLC directly, rather than hoping someone like Brad happens to read my (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.123)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

People have suggested a Thomas the Tank Engine set, but there is one (...) Ben, I'm going to disagree with you here. Lego trains are made in the EU. The EU mandates that mains electric toys be labeled from 7 up (I beleve it is from 7+). This is (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.123)

  Scout SDK missing from mindstorms.lego.com?

Hi, Plese forgive a newbie here. I just tried to get the Scout SDK from the Lego website but their ASP pages report various errors and I can't get the files. Would someone be kind enough to help me obtain the software? Thanks in advance! Chris (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics)

As a happy purchaser of the 'original' of this set from www.brickmania.com, I'd like to throw in my 2 cents. a) It's a wonderful set. Between the details Dan threw into the interior, to the sturdy walls, to the ivy on the outside. It was a joy to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.123)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

This is interesting for a couple of reasons - 1. It shows that Lego Direct is continuing to explore creative new ways of selling the brick. 2. This may, hopefully, be the tip of the iceberg for the promised "create your own set" method of selling. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.122)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) Interesting... (...) I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. When I read my message (after it had been approved and publicly visible) this morning, I was too groggy to notice a difference. I notice they trimmed an off-topic comment on (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.122)

  Re: New 2002 Belville Sets

(...) You might be right, it does match the color of the 6x6 roof which is definitely trans blue (I'm guessing this is actually the new trans blue that Belville has which is a little darker than trans light blue). If so, it would be really cool, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville)

lego, com
(score: 3.122)

  Re: where buy Rot Sensor and Micro Mot in EU

You can buy the micro motor from your local Lego Dacta distibutor. See a list here: (URL) can get the rotation sensor in the Ultimate Acessory Set (#3801), which has lots of other useful bits, including the remote control and a touch sensor. (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.122)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) I posted a few comments... it will be interesting to see how or if they get moderated. (as of a few min ago none had been yet). I agree with Tim, I had already done some self editing on what I said. The comments are positive but not uniformly (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.122)

More:  Next Page >>