  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3841 – 3860 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Return of 6776?

(...) After hearing rumors about the chief designer of the Alpha Team series being fired, I am surprised that they are rereleasing this set and still promoting the theme with new models (as seen in the 2002 catalog). I suppose that was just a rumor (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.129)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) Does this mean that you'd put faith in a vote on the LEGO.com site representing the LEGO buying public in general? Interesting. Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.129)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) I would be willing to bet a shiny new red 2x4 brick that the LEGO site gets more hits during any given time period than LUGNET. I'm simply saying that LUGNET does not represent the general public, only a small niche of fans. (...) No, I have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.129)

  Re: LEGO... are you out there? Do you care? (WAS: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS?)

(...) Ummmm... offering the same facilities as LUGNET? So fans would hang out at LEGO.com rather than LUGNET? (...) Actually, I don't. I've heard the name mentioned, but haven't a clue what she does. Sorry. (I guess I could go to marthastewart.com (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.129)

  Explore

There's a Lego Explore page up at lego.com with a bit of a blurb and a note to come back in early June. (URL) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)

lego, com
(score: 3.129)

  10037 Breezeway Cafe at LEGO S@H

I was just checking out LEGO S@H online, and found that they posted the order information and 2 pics of the Breezeway Cafe. It is under "Exclusives & Treasures" - "Hard to Find". Here is some info: Item #10037 Pieces: 178 Price: $22.99 Backorders (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 3.129)

  Re: Has anybody seen the Jonny Thunder Train yet?

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GuALIH.59z@lugnet.com... (...) look into (...) Just to clarify, this was a design for a ride not a set. This ride is now operating (URL) make a nice set though! regards lawrence (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.129)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

I can't provide the proof, I spent some time digging fruitlessly but I seem to recall reading in a book somewhere as a child that England was 4' 8" and America was the extra 1/2 inch wider. As to gauge conversions, my understanding of the US (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

america, lego
(score: 3.128)

  The end of the year for specials...

Wow, this end part of the year has been amazing in the specials and sales catagory. Low prices and affordable prices (if you have no other commitments that is). Anyway I have come across the Baby Dinosaurs which are indeed at Woolworths and they are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.128)

  Re: Lego Magazine May-June issue - 10023 Bionicle Master Builder Set

You can get the instructions through the LEGO Club web site: (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.128)

  Re: LEGO... are you out there? Do you care? (WAS: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS?)

(...) The fans who "hang out" here are mostly adults. Some of us even use adult words from time-to-time. I expect that if we were to see a discussion forum on lego.com it would be aimed at a younger market. Lego would be crazy if they were to design (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.128)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Were you paid in LEGO bricks? Now *that* would have been cool !! <grin> Seriously though, thanks for your post. It was both informative and enlightening on a subject we would all agree is most wonderfully cool... :) -H. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.128)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

(...) Have you tried installing the SDK 2.0? (URL) had to do that on my W2K laptop in order to get the USB Tower to work. -Rob. (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

lego, com
(score: 3.128)

  Go to Galidor.com!

Hey guys! I was juust on Lego.com, when a lil' black box appeared. it said galidor.com. So i decided what the heck, I'd check it out. So i typed in www.Galidor.com, and i was taken to a Fox Kids! webpage, with the same logo as the "Quest" thingie in (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.128)

  The Star Wars Animations

After I saw a couple posts about Anakin's life story, I went over to Lego.com to take a look for myself. While I was there, I also looked at some of the other animations. Did anyone else find them kind of weak? Especially in compaarison to some of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.127)

  Jake - Williams F1?

(URL) notice it has quite a few more pieces than the similar Silver Champion. Any idea what all the extras are? More importantly, will it also come with the Compaq stickers? If not, what happened to all of them that were printed? I'm sure some of us (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.127)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) Being in the Kansas City area, we're only about 3.5-4 hours apart. If you want to think on a broader scale, I would like to start a Missouri LEGO train club. Guess you could call it Heart of America LTC or Real[1] Midwest LTC. There are a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

america, lego
(score: 3.127)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

(...) Hello Jake, I just wanted to ask about pricing of the Santa Fe coaches: I have heard about a 5-waggons-kit for a discount price of 148$. Is that true and what is the number to order? For Germany that kit has already been announced for 179 Eur (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.127)

  Sono stato l'unico fortunato?

Guardate cosa mi ha scritto il nostro amico Manfred ---...--- Hello Ezio, Lego Instore and Events where so kind to reward us with a few handfulls of small LEGO® goodies. We in turn are very grateful for all of you attending, so we decided to helt a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.127)

  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

(...) Hmmm... Notice the observation car is the third car instead of the last... They may still have to tweak this thing a little. Maybe work in the train kit discounts while they're at it... -Paul (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.127)

More:  Next Page >>