 Trains / 16061
Re: Has anybody seen the Jonny Thunder Train yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:51:37 GMT

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message
Lawrence Wilkes has been in the Windsor legoland park and has taken a • look into
the secret design studios.

http://www.bricks.wilkesworld.co.uk/images/P4070320.JPG
This lovely classic train seems to be 16 wide (where is John Neal?).

Just to clarify, this was a design for a ride not a set.
This ride is now operating
http://www.lego.com//eng/legoland/windsor/rides/popups/adexpress.htm

Would make a nice set though!

regards