 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5134
5133  |  5135
Subject:
Jake - Williams F1?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 01:39:53 GMT

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8461

I notice it has quite a few more pieces than the similar Silver
Champion.  Any idea what all the extras are?

More importantly, will it also come with the Compaq stickers?  If not,
what happened to all of them that were printed?  I'm sure some of us
could use those Compaq stickers in layouts...

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/