  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Answer to Firmware Question

HI Everyone, Someone asked me at the meeting on upgrading the firmware on the RCX1.0 to the RCX2 firmware. I just did some snooping around to find an official source and here it is. Goto: (URL) download the sdk (software development kit). Run the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: A G-G-Galidor Mech?

(...) Yes! Pimpalicious is exactly what I was going for!! :-D What did you use for the shoulder? (...) Which part do you mean? The dark grey shoulder pad? It's from the Nepol and Shimmel set methinks. (URL) little hat for Shimmel is the piece. It (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: Has the technic "rotor" liftarm been discontinued or replaced?

(...) with two of the 3-blade pieces, shown in the Fall 2003 catalog. However, after checking out (URL) I've noticed the online image for set 10072 does NOT inluce those two pieces. Hmm... -TJ (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: 7898 boxcar

(...) Dunno. Presumably it cost more than a 1x4x3 panel, but its a bit cheeky putting it on the box and then leaving it out! Enough misrepresentation that you could complain to customer services, I would have thought. Instructions (URL) Tim (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: Lego New is Up

(...) I can see the new & improved LEGO site fine with Netscape 4.7x under Linux -- but I thought I'd give it whirl with Lynx because I could always find the press releases easier that way. Problem is, when I try acessing it with Lynx (2.8.x), I get (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Bramballs

Enjoy! (5 URLs) It's fun to just hit the explode button in LDD and see these come apart/together. --Bram (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  New Lego Stores

Would it be too much to ask that the Lego website be updated to show all the new stores that are opening (OR have opened already) here in the US? I am looking to make a trip to the East Coast and may stop by one if close by. I am referring to this (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  TLC showing off defective product?

I was at lego.com today, in their press area, to look at the picture archive. Is it me, or is that a defective fig on their assembly line? note - it's a big file, 329 KB (URL) anyone else notice this? -Suz (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: 10021

(...) It's gone now - what was it? It seems that the last few LEGO releases have been preceded by a brief visibility on their website. I suspect that there is some software or procedural problem with lego.com where it is impossible for items to be (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  The return of floating boats!

When I was a kid I never got any of the LEGO town sets that had floating boats, but now LEGO has new ones! (URL) third one has been out for a while, but it's not quite the same thing) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: Lego Direct Parts Selection

(...) I'm drooling at the thought of possibly being able to someday cover a 48x48 baseplate with a mosaic of 1x1 tiles. Let's see... 48x48 would be 2,304 1x1 tiles...what would that cost? Assuming the price of 1x1 tiles was 1/4 the prices of 2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: Kidvention still running?

(...) The "much" part. I was just asking incase it had a big sign on it or was moving around like crazy. Why couldn't you take pictures of the movie maker? It was on lego.com??? (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.legoland)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: new S@H catalog arrived today

(...) check out the link Jake gave for instructions on this. The site calls it an arch bridge, but it's really a viaduct. (...) Not to my knowledge, they are at (URL) along with the second and third placers... (...) Several airplane based kits that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: Price (there must be some mistake...)

Just checked the dutch price and that seems okay; f 463,- for a set that would be f 554,55 if you were to buy all the items separately... Duq Pedro Silva <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GLMoKF.F86@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Set 4707 Name Conflict

Currently the LUGNET set guide lists the name of <set:4707> as "The Room of the Winged Keys". This is supported by the shelf labels in Wal-Mart and TRU. However, shop.lego.com and the box of the copy of the set that I bought last Friday both say (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: 2002 Racer sets

"Martin Scragg" <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message news:GrD0Go.6xr@lugnet.com... (...) Me too! Another surprise was that 4582 and 4583 (and more, as it turned out) use different pull-back motors. The different motors are outlined in all their (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: Jul-rea på S@H

(...) Och inte kan jag stava för fem öre heller. "raklma" betyder alltså reklam om någon undrade. I övrigt verkar det som om man hittar alla nedsatta priser på följande länk: (URL) så mycket spännande trots allt, Exploration Mars 9736 för 325:- kan (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Gara di sumo e motori

salve a tutti forse è scritto da qualche parte, ma ripetere non fa male. Per la gara di sumo è possibile o no utilizzare i motori di grossa potenza come questo: (URL) l'accessorio "Motor box" codice 8287 acquistabile su S@H? Per quanto mi riguarda (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: Building in TLC standard

(...) Yes, good job Banban, just as usual.It seems this new standard from TLC has great supporters. On the furniture subject, let me highlight new stuff on the LEGOfactory website (URL) Mel's furniture> pretty cool. Didier (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: clone trooper (ah, se esistesse davvero)

(...) Bellissimo!! Peccato che solo dopo aver inserito il messaggio ho scoperto che non è un set :-) Per fare scorta di minifig di guardie e ladri ho dovuto comprare qualche TicTacToe... (URL) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

More:  Next Page >>