 Local / Portugal / 144
Re: Price (there must be some mistake...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:30:00 GMT

Just checked the dutch price and that seems okay; f 463,- for a set that
would be f 554,55 if you were to buy all the items separately...

Duq

Pedro Silva <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
Hi all,

I was browsing and I came across with this:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BDECB0B67%2D5A30%2D41FE%2DB848%2D52A27
DD6835B%7D

Is this price right?
If so, why? Is this set a limited edition or so?

Pedro