 General / 31461
Re: new S@H catalog arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 02:15:15 GMT

Bert Waters wrote:

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
the new s@h catalog just arrived today-  the new train engines are on
the cover.

things to note:
-lots of bionicle stuff
-list of bulk packs required to build the viaduct on the cover

This sounds interesting, so many questions!

check out the link Jake gave for instructions on this.  The site calls
it an arch bridge, but it's really a viaduct.

-train building contest winners
      -Leah Pernicano age of 11 of FL  - Flatbed Car Carrier
      -Derek Venable age 16 of OH - Luxury Liner Car
      -Roger Day age 41 of MN - Cyber Shark

Have these been posted before?

Not to my knowledge, they are at
http://www.lego.com/eng/trains/default.asp along with the second  and
third placers...

-guarded inn (10000)
-dinosaurs
-jack stone
-promotional airline sets

Promotional airline sets?

Several airplane based kits that were only previosly sold in airline
gift shops are now available through s@h.  1817 Forest Flyer is one such
example.

-bob the builder
-sand red bulk bricks
-blue and yellow bricks and plates
-some of the chrome sets
-train cars 10013 and 10014 are pictured in a 'classic train kit' that
has an oval of track, motor and regulator to supplement the My Own Train
engines

How much? Not that I need another regulator and curve track.

$119 US

-mindstorms 2.0

No luck in my mailbox today. Luckily I'm not in Australia.  I just hope
someone posts pictures from the catalog soon.

I would but I don't own a scanner.

-chris