 General / 31462
Re: Update on Ken's conditon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 02:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
This is a copy of the email I sent out to 147 people in Ken's address book
this morning.

Dear Friends,

    Sometime last night after having so many days of good health and
vitality in the hospital, Ken's heart stopped. He was flat-lined for about
three minutes. Doctor's revived him and he is now back in a deep coma in the
ICU. The doctor's couldn't explain this strange turn of events in his
health.

<snipped>

I don't know how I've missed this thread all week. I'm stunned and very
saddened to hear this. As has been mentioned by others, there isn't much
that I can say that hasn't already been said.

I've mentioned Ken to my parents to be put on their church's prayer chain.
My wife and I will definately keep your entire family in our thoughts and
prayers, and hope that Ken makes a complete recovery to be about his daily
duties and to join the rest of us here chattering about ABS bricks once more.

God bless,

Joel J