  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3201 – 3220 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) That's hard to judge until a few months have passed. I have a very good feeling about this. (...) It's impossible to answer that question completely, since it's a fuzzy thing. However, we should trust that Brad and his people will do the right (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.229)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) further connects (in my mind) to building, founding, and guilds... :) -H. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.229)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) In addition to the posts suggesting it may be available in the UK, it is also possible that LD has simply not yet worked out the details of distribution. I haven't even seen a formal announcement from them on the set, or the series. I suspect (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.229)

  I understand, but can we make it better?

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Todd Lehman (<3ab2f0a6.152546955...gnet.com>) wrote at 05:06:00 (...) The severe nature of the original post certainly took me aback, and I think that's part of what has fuelled this debate. I started off in the 'this is a Very (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.229)

  Re: Can I be the 1st to post??

(...) Looks like your first.( does it matter? self satisfaction maybe ) Good stuff there, I like the dragster. It was featured in the builders gallery at lego.com a little while ago I remember. Good stuff, I can't say I like the site design though, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ???

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message news:GJ5Dyy.50L@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ...] (...) LEGO (...) packs (...) model (...) [ ... snipped ...] The LEGO graph paper has been available on the LEGO web site for quite (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  LOTS of new images uploaded.

(...) Well, seems like I am way too Bionicle-fixed already. I nearly missed all the other cool new images that have also been uploaded to shop.lego.com. Take a look at these shots: (URL) the #8466 by any other recent set number and try to figure out (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  More Bionicle news...

Hi again ya all, as you know so far the Bionicle products are Europe-only and within Germany they were so far only available through lego.com. Well, as mentioned in a previous posting my local retailer also has some copies already (they came in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  Re: Timmy's New Pet!

(...) Everybody, please hit the "Next" button.. the next entry was made by Suzanne Rich, but it was submitted by some 13 year old kid. Piracy on www.lego.com NEEDS to be monitored! (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  Target market

(...) John, I snipped a lot of stuff, including where you talked about an AFOL:KABOB ratio, so I get what you're saying, but I want to focus on the above. Richard was making a point about the secondary market and bulk offerings. That's basically (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Hey Michael, calm down a little. Nothing has happened so far! (...) Probably, TLC will be clever enough to release the masks all over the world. However, the rumors I heard were about a US McDonalds promotion which does not mean Europe (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) Well, www.lego.com has been "too cool" for me since virtually day one anyway, so if its webdesigners can't figure out these issues, it'd be no big loss if I can never access content on it. LUGNET is *much* more friendly (and more human IMO) (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Then I stand corrected. (...) I will stop correcting it immediately. (...) Done. (...) Larry, I never doubt you. I usually just disagree with you. ;) Regards, Allan B. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I did better than that. I just opened up my newsreader and took a look. Well I'll be ding dong danged. I must have been mentally correcting it all these years, 'cause I sure wouldn't have expected it to look that way. I find on LUGNET, when (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.228)

  Question re: brown bricks

On the shop.lego.com website, brown bricks (specifically, 2x2 and 2x4 bulk packs; 3753 and 3754) show as "not available", but when I phone in to the S@H phone service, I can order them no problem, they're in stock. Can someone at LD please look into (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.227)

  Re: Fw: Saw RCX brick at Goodwill

(...) You forgot to mention that he'll have to head over to www.lego.com to download a copy of the RCX firmware - RCX 2.0 firmware is recommended (and yes, it works just fine on RCX 1.0 and 1.5 hardware) If you can't find it on the Lego site - let (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.227)

  10020 on shop.lego.com

Just to let everybody know the Santa Fe Super Chief 10020 is now available on the Shop at Home website. It says "Backorders Accepted, will ship by 29 Mar 2002" It can be found under the "Trains" and "What's New" catagories. I just placed my order. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.227)

  Republic Gunship

(URL) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.227)

  Re: TLG - Online Ordering

When I placed an order over the Christmas holiday by phone, I was asked for my e-mail address. IMHO Lego is just working out any last security details, etc.. but should have an online ordering system in North America by the end of this year. Maybe I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.227)

  LEGO Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001

taken from: (URL) Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001 LEGO Media International (LMI), the new TV and film division of the world- renowned children’s brand, today premieres its first ever programme, Little Robots, at (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.227)

More:  Next Page >>