 Administrative / NNTP / 966
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:04:59 GMT

No, it's actually quite clear. As in the example above. ("I" am saying that
YOU wrote the stuff that is marked with ">" symbols and YOU are saying that
TOM wrote the stuff that is marked with ">>"  symbols.)

If you doubt me, you may want to do some research into RFCs.

I did better than that. I just opened up my newsreader and took a look.

Well I'll be ding dong danged.

I must have been mentally correcting it all these years, 'cause I sure
wouldn't have expected it to look that way.

I find on LUGNET, when replying through the web browser it just looked
funny.  Then I saw that Tom had accidentally quoted me and responded to a
posting as though my comments had come from Richie.  So that was why I
decided to mention it in that posting.  For the longest time I thought I was
the only one who noticed the problem.  That was apparently true, although I
was the only one noticing a problem that didn't exist in the first place.  :)

Thanks for setting me straight Larry.  Now... can you help me with my taxes
this year?  I'm a bit lost on them too.  ;)

All the best,
Allan B.