 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3712
Question re: brown bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:16:13 GMT

On the shop.lego.com website, brown bricks (specifically, 2x2 and 2x4 bulk
packs; 3753 and 3754) show as "not available", but when I phone in to the
S@H phone service, I can order them no problem, they're in stock.

Can someone at LD please look into the apparant disparity?  I really prefer
ordering from the website whenever I can; it's a lot more convenient to me,
but if the website doesn't have accurate stock levels I might have to revert
to phoning. :/

thanks,

James