  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2381 – 2400 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LPub Error Message?

(...) So it does increase performance...Thanks Travis! (14 years ago, 16-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.614)

  Re: LPub Error Message?

(...) What does BFC actually do? I have not noticed that it makes anything render faster when BFC is enabled...at least not in my limited experience. I have used the BFC statements to create the normal to the quad / triangle plane in the correct (...) (14 years ago, 16-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.614)

  Brick Fiesta

(2 URLs) Brick Fiesta!> Mark your calendars and get ready to attend the most unique LEGO fan event in the central United States (south of Chicago!). The first Brick Fiesta is being held in Austin, Texas from June 30th to July 3rd, 2011. Since 2003 (...) (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 1.614)

  Codice sorgente NXT

Lego ha pubblicato il codice sorgente della NXT. Lo trovate al seguente indirizzo: (URL) seguito il link diretto all'EULA: (URL) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.614)

  Re: NXT with C#

(...) I'm just starting out with the NXT, myself, but it should be a straightforward process to wrap the (URL) fantom SDK library> as either a DLL or an ActiveX control. I've got about three other programming projects going on at the moment, but (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.614)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) You can configure the RCX sleep time using the standard MindStorms software. I don't have an installation of this handy to tell you exactly how to do it, but I remember setting this after doing firmware downloads. The sleep time setting is (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.614)

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) SNIP (...) Well having put together the big ship in preparation for a round of Evil Stevie's Pirate game at Northwest BrickCon (shameless plug) I can say that yes, when it comes to versatility, there's a little left to be desired. However, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.614)

  Re: LEGO Superbowl Stadium

(...) That's nice, but I'm thinking that they should have commissioned (URL) Janssen> instead:-) JOHN (14 years ago, 4-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.613)

  Re: LDConfig_Alt.ldr

(...) So does LDConfig_Alt look any better now? (14 years ago, 12-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.613)

  Check Out What's New at shop.LEGO.com!

We are always adding LEGO sets and accessories to our online assortment. Now, you can check out this page for the latest product news and offerings: (URL) it's a new item, a service update or a long-gone LEGO favorite that is now available, you will (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.613)

  2010 LEGO(R) Design Challenge submissions

i understand that any submissions we sent to the LEGO(R) Design Challenge became property of the lego group. does that mean we can't post pics of the submissions now that the contest is over? my submissions weren't terrific but i'd like to show them (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.613)

  Anybody willing to sell a 10188 Death Star for a child with cancer?

I'm appealing to the AFOL community here to see if anybody is willing to step up and put a smile on a child's face and be forever remembered by his family. Patrick Chance is a stage 4 cancer patient, who was saving up his money for a LEGO Death (...) (14 years ago, 1-Feb-11, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.613)

  CES 2011: Intel Shows Us the Digital Future of LEGO

From CES 2011 in Las Vegas. Intel Shows Us the Digital Future of LEGO In this demo from CES 2011, an Intel rep shows us the coolest thing to happen to LEGO toys since tiny rubber wheels. What you’ll see in this video is a blurring of the line (...) (14 years ago, 12-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.613)

  Selling My Lego

Well- I've decided that there is no longer a place for Lego in my life (sniff) and I need to clear up some space so I will be selling my Lego, so I'm posting here hoping for a local sale before e-baying. I have no patience for parting everything out (...) (14 years ago, 14-Jan-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

lego, com
(score: 1.613)

  Re: 2010/2011 LSC Nomination process open.

--snip-- (...) My city (Brisbane) is currently featuring or about to feature in your news bulletins due to major flooding. Hopefully I'll be fine to process this information but if you haven't heard from me on the 17th could someone else step in. (...) (14 years ago, 11-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

lego, com
(score: 1.612)

  Factory creation

I made this KITT for my brother paul: (URL) Jeff (18 years ago, 28-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 1.612)

  Re: 'Proto' pics on Brickshelf

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JDrMuo.xF@lugnet.com... (...) Those images appeared on LEGO.com/trains along with the profile of the profile of the LEGO designer (who's name escapes me) who designed the 10020 Santa Fe (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 1.612)

  Re: LDConfig.ldr is still too hard to find IMO

(...) Nope. I didn't add or edit anything, I simply linked to the file Tore linked to. If you have a permanent link to the latest version on your own website I will use that. Does the above count? And as I just wrote to Tore you can add things (...) (14 years ago, 10-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.612)

  Re: LDConfig.ldr is still too hard to find IMO

(...) You're welcome. Fair enough. Yes you can add things. There should be some form of 'add download' but I'm sure it's hidden thanks by the CMS. A webmaster has to approve them which usually happens fairly quickly (or even quicker with an email). (...) (14 years ago, 10-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.612)

  Series 3 Collectible Minifigs...

(...) It looks like my nearest Walmart in St. Catharines after a restocking of the Lego in the toy section, that there are at least 3 retail cases full of series 3 minifig packs for sale. Ben (14 years ago, 30-Jan-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 1.612)

More:  Next Page >>