 CAD / 17558
Re: LDConfig.ldr is still too hard to find IMO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:48:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
http://www.ldraw.org/Downloads.html

Tim
Tim, I think you just over-wrote the latest version (from July) with the one
from March.  I think the only difference is that there are three or four new
colors.  I have a copy here:
http://www.scottwardlaw.com/LEGO/LDConfig.zip

Thanks,
Scott

Nope. I didn't add or edit anything, I simply linked to the file Tore linked to.
If you have a permanent link to the latest version on your own website I will
use that. Does the above count?

And as I just wrote to Tore you can add things yourself with simple member
privileges. See my other post.

Tim

PS. I will be checking very rarely over the next week or more so please email me
rather than relying on me spotting things on Lugnet.