 CAD / 17544
Re: LDConfig.ldr is still too hard to find IMO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:06:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
and there it was! The link to
http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/ldconfig.ldr behind the word "here" in
"The current version of ldconfig.ldr can be found here".

Updates to ldconfig.ldr are distributed with parts updates. As such the latest
version is always in the complete zip
(http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/complete.zip), in the complete windows
install file, and if it changes, in the incremental update (e.g.
http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/lcad1001.zip).

Chris

I can't see why that should change anything to what I wrote.

/Tore