 CAD / 17546
Re: LDConfig.ldr is still too hard to find IMO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2011 00:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:

I'm curious why you didn't just add a link yourself. That's what I just did and
now it is there. Why wait for someone else to do it for you if you feel so
strongly about the problem?

Tim

--snip--

Thanks, Tim!

Simply because:
1. I didn't know that I have the authority/admin rights to do that.
2. I don't have the slightest idea how to do that.

/Tore