 CAD / 17549
Re: LDConfig.ldr is still too hard to find IMO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2011 13:39:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
http://www.ldraw.org/Downloads.html

Tim
Tim, I think you just over-wrote the latest version (from July) with the one
from March.  I think the only difference is that there are three or four new
colors.  I have a copy here:
http://www.scottwardlaw.com/LEGO/LDConfig.zip

Thanks,
Scott

No, I don't think so. The version from March is both in complete.zip and was
what I downloaded from the direct link before starting this thread.

I've spent a couple of hours working with that March version as basis since
yesterday, believing that it must be the latest official one. Do I have to check
those colors one by one now, or does anyone keep track of the changes between
official versions...?

/Tore