(...) On Solaris, it is in the file .netscape/cookies under your home directory. It is possible that the original poster had cookies disabled, however; if so, he may need to turn them on. --Bill. (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.371)

  No advent contest this year at lego.com

...at least, not that I could find. James (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.370)

  Re: Samsonite oversized bricks

Wayne, (...) (URL) you see any place in this page regarding using the LEGO official logo in someone's own, let me know. You are NOT supposed to use their red signature Logo, period. (...) That's true, but it goes back to consumer awareness. Some (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.370)

  Re: Do you think there will be a soccer truck?

(...) Well, there is a picture of a green soccer truck made of Lego with matching stickers on TLG's web site. Here's the link: (URL) it may just be a matter of time before one is released! Bob (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.370)

  Most sets of "Life on Mars" now available on Lego.com for the U.S.!

It's not available in any stores in the Tucson, Arizona area yet. Surprise, surprise :-( - Bob Tomorrow is Pearl Harbor Day (Remember the Arizona!) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.370)

  What's the difference?

Does anyone know why there are two different official LEGO websites available? It's totally confusing, I can really see two different versions of the site, although the server should be the same. Try both: (URL) course they are similar so I never (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.370)

  train fans, please help me...

Hi trainiacs! My model of an engines roundhouse is in the round of eight finalist in the "Theme Gallery" on the www.lego.com homepage. Now I need you to become my creation voted as model of the month. Every member of Lego® Web Club has 4 votes to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.369)

  Re: shop.lego.com broken?

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:G7ruLq.931@lugnet.com... (...) Thats because you should be working instead of shopping :-) It works OK for me. Perhaps it was a very short glitch. regards lawrence (browsing instead of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.369)

  RE: Advice on Rotation sensors and steering please.

Steve: Check this page on Lego Dacta. It says 500 rpm Max. (URL) Message----- From: steve [mailto:steve]On Behalf Of Steve Baker Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 8:41 AM To: Lego Robotics Subject: Re: Advice on Rotation sensors and steering (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.369)

  Re: Unable to see images at www.lego.com

(...) Well, now I'm really confused. After I posted this article, I followed the above link from Lugnet (in IE, Windows NT), and suddenly I can see the images after all! I reloaded the page at www.lego.com just before posting the article, but then I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.369)

  Re: Lego Direct Parts Selection

(...) I'm drooling at the thought of possibly being able to someday cover a 48x48 baseplate with a mosaic of 1x1 tiles. Let's see... 48x48 would be 2,304 1x1 tiles...what would that cost? Assuming the price of 1x1 tiles was 1/4 the prices of 2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 3.369)

  Bulk service discount extended

Hello, I just noticed that the "special pricing" discount code WB600 has been extended to last through August 31, 2000. As before: (URL) McC/ (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.369)

  Re: Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

(...) I read that as meaning the current bulk brick offerings. /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.369)

  Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery?

It seems there is again a stolen picture to be voted as model of the month in the Theme Gallery on www.lego.com. (URL) builder of the number one model named as "Testarossa" has been Jonathan Stephenson, although he built it as a Corvette. I can't (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.368)

  Re: the best laid plans of mice and men

Well, as one who was looking forward to seeing the New LEGO.com, the anxiety is killing me..... But, I can wait a few more days.... Thanks for the update!! Gene Weissinger (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.368)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) But I hope the 4-6 year-olds still enjoy the building sets better. (...) Except Speed Slammer have interesting alternate models and are good for parts. (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.368)

  Re: scans of LEGO stickers sheets available

(...) Yeah, but it's the kind of thing Lego tends to be very generous about. (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.368)

  supercar e varie ed eventuali

Lo so che i piu' bravi lo avranno gia' visto, ma per me e' una novita: (URL) seguite il link rcx vi da le istruzioni per montarlo nella supercar :) Qualcuno e' riuscito a trovare le specifiche tecniche del regolatore montato sui canali del rcx (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.368)

More:  Next Page >>