 General / 14664
Re: Samsonite oversized bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:00:42 GMT

Wayne,

What about all the other LEGO auctions this seller is running??? It seems to
be "his" logo.

http://WWW.LEGO.COM/info/fair.asp

If you see any place in this page regarding using the LEGO official logo
in someone's own, let me know. You are NOT supposed to use their red
signature Logo, period.

I would personally love to have all the Tyco, Megabloks, etc. sellers not use
"Lego" as part of their titles or descriptions - it takes a lot longer to page
through looking for the genuine stuff... Sometimes I think they're just
confused and don't know the difference. Other times...

That's true, but it goes back to consumer awareness. Some sellers just
get stuff, and sell it.

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com