 General / 14663
Re: Samsonite oversized bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:55:26 GMT

No, I was referring to the red LEGO logo with rare stuff around it, not
the bricks. TLC does not like the logo on websites, as I am sure you
probably know. The policy also says you can take pictures of a set, etc.
as long as you don't emphasize the logo, if memory serves me correctly.
As for the LEGO bricks, those are fine.

Scott S.
______________________________________________________________________________ • ___________
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

What about all the other LEGO auctions this seller is running??? It seems to
be "his" logo.

I would personally love to have all the Tyco, Megabloks, etc. sellers not use
"Lego" as part of their titles or descriptions - it takes a lot longer to page
through looking for the genuine stuff... Sometimes I think they're just
confused and don't know the difference. Other times...

Wayne