 General / 14704
Re: Samsonite oversized bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:41:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Wayne,

What about all the other LEGO auctions this seller is running??? It seems to
be "his" logo.

http://WWW.LEGO.COM/info/fair.asp

If you see any place in this page regarding using the LEGO official logo
in someone's own, let me know. You are NOT supposed to use their red
signature Logo, period.

<snip>

I'm not sure we're on the same page, here. My comment was in no way any form
of support for this individual. More of an "Oh, by the way, he's using it
throughout his LEGO auctions as if it were his own". I'm very much against the
improper use of logos, LEGO or any other company.

Wayne