 General / 20057
Re: Do you think there will be a soccer truck?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 21:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, James J. Trobaugh writes:

I was looking at the May Mania Mag last night and the schedule for the
soccer tour with the green tractor trailer. And it got me wondering if
they'll make a special green truck set like they did with the yellow truck
for the traveling truck show from 98? I defiantly think it would be cool if
they did, and included the stickers for the trailer like they did with the
Carlsbad red & black truck.

Well, there is a picture of a green soccer truck made of Lego with matching
stickers on TLG's web site.  Here's the link:

http://www.lego.com/Soccer/

So it may just be a matter of time before one is released!

Bob