 General / 20056
Re: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:19:04 GMT

Sproaticus skrev i meddelandet <396F38A3.88FCD4B5@io.com>...

The GB game, probably anywhere from age 8 upwards.  (I can't really speak for
the card game.)

The card game is quite playable. It depends a lot on chance, but careful,
strategic thinking gives you a much better chance of winning. A game does not
take very long (compare that to Monopoly!), so I can play with both my boys
(13, 10), without getting bored.

The GB game I have only seen on the PC (emulated), and the music drives me
nuts!

The N64 Pokemon Stadium is the latest addition in our home, and the kids like
it very much - I did beat them on some of the 'small games' but I don't have
the patience/time to play in full.

At least one good thing is, that the games does not exist in Swedish, so the
kids are encouraged to learn more English.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm