 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1956
Re: shop.lego.com bug report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:16:27 GMT

"Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> writes:
- deleting the cookie file -- I'm afraid I don't know exactly where it
would be kept in Solaris. But it's probably in with the Netscape
installation, under your Netscape profile name (or just default). If you
don't want to delete all your cookies, you could try just deleting the
lego.com lines, but it's safer to delete the whole thing.

On Solaris, it is in the file .netscape/cookies under your home
directory.  It is possible that the original poster had cookies
disabled, however; if so, he may need to turn them on.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx