 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1819
1818  |  1820
Subject:
shop.lego.com bug report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:08:05 GMT

Hi,

When I go to shop.lego.com and click on my country's flag (USA),
I get a javascript error, and I cannot get past the flag page.

When I look at the javascript console, I see this:

   JavaScript Error: http://shop.lego.com/styles/navigation.css, line 3:

   invalid label.

       FONT-SIZE: 10px;

It appears to be pointing to the colon (as you can see if you are
viewing this with a fixed-width font).

I am running Netscape Communicator 4.75 on a Sun Ultrasparc
running Solaris 2.5.1.

/Eric McCarthy/