 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1953
Re: shop.lego.com bug report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:33:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tomas Clark writes:
This sounds like a cookie problem -- possibly on your end, which is easier
to fix, so it's the best place to start. Have you tried:

<snip>

Just an FYI, Tomas; I've noticed this error both from home & work (one is
Netscape, one is IE; both on Windows 98).  The standard 'bad cookie' fixes
didn't seem to help (although I didn't kill my cookies at work - too much of
a pain to re-aquire all the ones I need), but I could bypass it by browsing
directly to:

http://shop.lego.com/default.asp (instead of just shop.lego.com/ )

or by signing out, and signing back in.

After doing either of these fixes, the problem has not re-occured.

These might help narrow down what/where the bug is living...

James