 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1957
Re: shop.lego.com bug report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:26:27 GMT

Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote:

Tomas Clark wrote:

- clearing out your cache (aka temporary internet files, but I believe in • ...
rm -rf ~/.netscape/cache/*

and

- deleting the cookie file -- I'm afraid I don't know exactly where it
UNIX versions of Netscape keep their cookies in the file

and William Ward wrote:

It is possible that the original poster had cookies
disabled, however; if so, he may need to turn them on.

That was actually the first thing I tried, a long time ago.

Also, my netscape cache was in a nonstandard location, but I found it.
After removing all my cache files and cookies file and restarting netscape
I was able to get past the flag screen.
Thanks to everyone for your help!

/Eric McC/