  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mars mission IV

"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> wrote in message news:JxIys1.HME@lugnet.com... (...) Solar Cell / RCX info - From the LEGO site: (URL) What are the specs on the LEGO Solar Cell and Capacitor? The LEGO Solar Cell and Capacitor are designed to (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 1.757)

  July Friday Monthly dinner - Cancelled (or moved, depending on if you're at Brickfete!)

I don't believe I'm speaking out of turn--dont't want to take away Oh Leader's stuff.... ;) but if you were planning on being at the Chalet at 7 p.m. this Friday for talk of LEGO, Chris's antics, Daves (lack of) updates, etc, you'll be sadly (...) (12 years ago, 11-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 1.757)

  BrickFete 2012 THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

K, for some of us it's tomorrow... We'd love to see you this weekend! If you're anywhere near Toronto, come on by the Hilton across the street from the airport-- BrickFete 2012 July 14th and July 15th, 2012 Hilton, Airport Road, Toronto. 10,000 (...) (12 years ago, 11-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 1.757)

  Cuusoo micro town

I posted an idea/request on Cuusoo for using the Lego game microfigs in a micro town theme: (URL) please support! Jeff (12 years ago, 5-Jun-12, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.756)

  4th July Freebie Sale - Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s) on DVD plus Download.

I'm having a quick freebie sale on my latest (and final) LEGO collectors guide... available as a DVD plus a download... only takes 6 minutes to download 688MB of data (80 files in a zip)... As a desktop folder (73 chapters and 4 appendices all (...) (12 years ago, 2-Jul-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 1.756)

  June 30th 2012 SMART meeting

Here's your two week reminder for our next SMART meeting. We'll meet in our usual location at Digipen, in the Michelangelo room, from 2-5 pm. In honor of Alan Turing’s 100th birthday (this coming Saturday), one of the mini-challenges is to build (...) (12 years ago, 18-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, com
(score: 1.755)

  Business query

I noticed quite a number of non-toy items in the sales and deals section of lego.com (URL) If I am not mistaken, these showed up in a catalog for the first time at the beginning of the summer. (ie: a new product) It seems like a huge loss of revenue (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.755)

  Re: VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam

(URL) Tech executive's Lego bar-code scam was extensive, police allege More details are emerging in the case of a Silicon Valley software executive accused of using fake bar codes to buy massive amounts of Lego sets. Police allege Thomas Langenbach, (...) (12 years ago, 29-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.754)

  Re: Official posts at a glance

(...) ... (...) I've heard that Outlook Express is considered a scourge among newsreaders, but it did allow me to highlight messages from LEGO Direct. I added a news rule that reads like this: Apply this rule after the message arrives Where the From (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.754)

  Re: will set 4535 (MOT train) be available to australia?

(...) This item is a Toys R' Us exclusive, so they won't be at S@H from what I understand. (If I find out this is not the case, I will follow up to this post) As far as how many TRU locations will stock this, I'm not really sure. Jake --- Jake McKee (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.754)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) We try very very hard to keep all countries in mind for each and every program, product, and project that we untertake. These new HP products should be available in all countries in which the movie is coming out before December 1st (which is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.754)

  New Harry Potter sets

All, As of Friday 13th September, all the NEW Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets sets will be available for you to order via Shop at Home. In the next week, retailers will have the sets too. Enjoy! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.754)

  Clone-brand CAD package

I spotted (URL) this> more or less by accident while perusing the Cobi website. This is a brand that either uses the same molds as Block-Men or else is directly affiated with that now-defunct brand. Some of the sets look very cool, but unfortunately (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.754)

  Re: Semi on Ebay - Jake?

(...) Good question! Since our eBay auctions are VERY small quantities (in this case, 1), we have to ship from wherever the item happens to be located. It wouldn't make sense to send the semi to the US, when it is just as likely to be won by someone (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.753)

  Vikings in North America... Please?

Dear Lego, I can guess that the Lego Group has probably heard the old rant by now of Adult Fans of Lego and Adult Lego Enthusiasts who would love very much so to partake of the new Viking Lego line here in North America. Yes, we have been told that (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.753)

  Re: Help wanted to find a part please.(81.6 x 38R)

Try visiting (URL) and seeing if Lego will send you one. If you explain that you bought the set and that it was missing the piece when you bought it, they would probably even send it to you for free. (17 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 1.753)

  Re: VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam

(...) Hmm,,,I think Ms. Hendrickson just described my old Lego Storage Facility that I had in between marriages! But at least all of my Lego was purchased lawfully. (12 years ago, 29-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.752)

  No U.S. Shop@ Home Phone Specials

According to the recording, there will be no phone specials for the week of Wednesday, December 19, 2007 to Tuesday, December 25, 2007. Please check the www.lego.com web site under sales and specials. Enjoy the Holidays!!! Clifton (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 1.752)

  Re: LEGO train display at the Halifax Forum Saturday June 2nd

(...) There were actually two LEGO displays at the show. Mine, and one done by three members of NovaLUG (Brian, Freddie and Richard). (URL) Pictures of my layout> The one piece made by MB is there for the Haz-Mat team to have something to deal with. (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jun-12, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.752)

  Re: June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

I wish I could predict why lugnet sometimes ignores my Carriage Returns, and posts one very very long line? Oh how I wish. Regards Chris Brickfete.Enforcement.Division Pie Judge of the ONLY Sugar Pie Contest at a Lego FEST Secret ADMIN of (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 1.752)

More:  Next Page >>