 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5132
Re: New Harry Potter sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

By retailers, do you mean US/Canadian retailers, or do you mean that all
retailers worldwide will have the sets...and if US/Canada, can you please
remember that there are people in other countries who will want them and
could become rather upset if they saw this post and assumed it meant their
country.

We try very very hard to keep all countries in mind for each and every
program, product, and project that we untertake.

These new HP products should be available in all countries in which the
movie is coming out before December 1st (which is most). These products have
a shelf date of Sept. 20th. HOWEVER, LEGO cannot guarantee and push
retailers to do just that. It is their store, and they can do as they
choose. If they want to delay putting them up, then that's up to them. Of
course, I'm sure they will be jumping at the chance to have HP on shelves ASAP!

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee