  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

Ah Ah I see now. It worked just once for me and now it does not ? Regards Tim (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.522)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

LT8448 Problem solved. You must click on the enter button.....not hit the enter key! Regards Tim (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.522)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) Yes, obvious really! Cant think why I never tried that before....... I really feel dumb now. thanks for your help regards lawrence (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.522)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

Hey.. instead of cleaning out the old ABS then loading the new, maybe let the old ABS run nearly out, then load the new right on top. Theoretically (just a theory.. I don't know a molding machine from a persian lapdog), you'll end up with a couple (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.521)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

Shiri wrote in message ... (...) Just got my 5824 today, and on the back of the instructions it has pictures of 5823, 5825, 5826, and 5827. The picture of 5826 is different from the picture in the Pause Data Base. It definitely shows the wall (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

lego, com
(score: 3.521)

  Re: Space Shuttle Costs

(...) I guess it depends on how you define "convenient" :-). LEGO was, after all, founded in Denmark and they use the metric system there afaik. From (URL) : 4.9152 cm3 is the volume of an 8-stud LEGO brick. It measures 9.6 x 32 x 16 mm. /Christer (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.521)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

I'm reposting this from a thread at FBTB: I'm a stickler for color matching and schemes, building in sometimes wacky color schemes, yes, but always unified. For a person like me, the two greys are distinct colors, one better used with blues (the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.521)

  Re: Cute LEGO web site error page

(...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.520)

  Re: 2000 sets now on-line @ LEGO.com

(...) There isn't anything new in the "Advanced" section. Try looking at System or Belville; I saw some new sets in those categories. Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.518)

  Re: 2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)

These are on the OFFICIAL website? why is this wrong? I can access them from their MENU.. not from digging around. I have to say.. I'm getting a little tired of the power hunger around here.. what are we supposed to do? sit on our damn hands and not (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.518)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) guess (...) (which (...) black (...) I was so freaked out by this post that I immediately went to the catalog site and found the listings for the green bricks, black roof bricks, black plates and white plates. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.518)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) valkyries!?!? forgive my laughter! haw!haw! i'm picturing a horned moo-men helmet stuck on top of her hair-do! my plans are more along the lines of "something"! i would be a bit more pleased if the millimys were oposeable. they're pretty (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.belville)

lego, com
(score: 3.517)

  Summary of 1999 sets at LEGO.COM

As you will have read in LUGNET and on r.t.l., pictures of most 1999 sets can be found in the catalogues at the official LEGO site. However it is not easy to find them all, particularly as each of the 4 regions has a different product line. I have (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 3.517)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

I can't find the little hovering man anywhere @ Lego.com, please help!!!!!!! -John Rudy (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.517)

  Re: An idea for an eps1 sets

(...) I would ASSUME that George would nix anything BUT transpurple. And I believe there is some transpurple in a S@H parts pack now...the one with the wands. It may be Belville or Scala, I'm not sure, and can't check, as lego.com seems to be down (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.517)

  Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues

(...) Don't you guys have a rule about doing unto others as you would have them do unto you? Or is that just a guideline? (...) Dan Quayle is ridiculed because he is a political lightweight. I've never heard of anyone ridiculing his religious (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.517)

  Re: City Tour on www.lego.com

(...) I'm getting the same results. Maybe they're coding against a live machine again? Or maybe we really have to wait until August, October, etc. before the scenes will work. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.516)

  Re: Updated summary of SW set names

How did you find out about this, Todd? I didn't see anything on Lego.com. Also, I found some sketches of new ships at <www.chud.com>. Click on "Star Wars Scoop"; one of the sketches was of the Gungan Sub. (...) Wild guess: Obi Wan's and Darth Maul's (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.516)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) ~ guess again! i'm actually more excited about these sets than the new system castle! most of this stuff looks good sprinkled in among my mini-fig creations. it occurred to me that in m-f scale the rabbit could be "harvey" or dare i say (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.belville)

lego, com
(score: 3.516)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

As long as the service brochure keeps on being included in the boxes I cannot see how they can stop the service part service. Is there a brochure in a 2000 set box? Regards T (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.516)

More:  Next Page >>