  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More POOPs and licenses (Galidor)

(...) I don't know if this answers the issue as for Galidor, but here is a little more info... (URL) the article: "As merchandising rights owner, Lego holds master toy and software licenses and is currently negotiating with licensing agents. The (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.901)

  Thomas the Tank Engine duplo trains

I received my Thomas The Thank Engine duplo trains on the weekend. I got the complete collection: (URL) they are only available in North America, so you may have to set your shipping address to be USA to see them. But one would think the enormous (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.899)

  Re: IoM: The Introduction and a few questions.

(...) Nice sotry. Lots of questions to be answered in future writings. (...) Note: I am not an Isle of Mist storyguide (...) Most probably. See (URL) or the Iom link (URL) that the mist may be a hydroelectrodynamic form and it's clear ability to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.896)

  Re: When is a Slope not a Roof Tile? (WAS: we want....a shrubbery)

(...) Thinking of 633? Suprisingly I have a box from 633 holding floppy disks right next to me now, & the floppys contain pics of LEGO's ;-). It's just the right size. similar to 811 but with (...) The Lego store in the Mall Of America? I got mine (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.895)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

Brad....Brad....now, now.... things aren't that bad... (I know where you are coming from!!) (...) I remember going down the aisle of a toy section, most notably Toys R Us, for example, and having very much difficulty buying a Lego set with my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.889)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: <snip> (...) Yah, no kidding. I want to chime in here for a bit. What *is* the big deal about this? I thought the government was supposed to be seperate from the church, yet it seems that most (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.887)

  Re: some info on lego 2002 products

(...) Ah yes...but down here we've been forced to endure 3+ months delay between a sets release and it's arrival in the country [we won't probably see the start of the 2002 lines till early March, while some countries get access to them in (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.884)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Okay, I am not sure who the anarchist is, but you seem to have a strange view concerning the defense of freedom of speech and expression. Defending freedom of speech generally means defending the right of anyone to express whatever (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.883)

  Re: Eduardo is out of line (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

="Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:Goszrp.H3J@lugnet.com... (...) important... Ok. (...) though. (...) I don't believe there's a fault in my thinking. I will definitely examine my thinking, but at this point I still (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.880)

  RE: Ants, grasshoppers and "America"

Could you please keep posting to this list to be somewhat related to Mindstorms? I subscribe to this list to get Lego mindstorm info, and not your political views. I'm sure there is a proper place somewhere for these types of posts, please post them (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.874)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) <snip> (...) Yes, it is an eventuality. History repeats itself. Slavery in America would have been far different (and purhaps nonexistent) had the Africans been armed. The Jews may have avoided the Holocaust. An entire nation may not have been (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.864)

  castle problems....

I figured this was the best spot to put this... I was looking at some great lego castles today, and a horrible realization hit.... I had designed my "moat" on my upcoming "castle" project on the inside of the outer curtain wall, not the outside.... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.858)

  Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

All- We've completed our Jackson Street Roundhouse Show this weekend. Overall, a very enjoyable show. Our pictures are here: (URL) the org right this time...) Some points of interest for us. Our new trailer, CaelGodizilla in town, and our guest (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.857)

  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

(...) I just sent off a message to eBay... To whom it may concern, As a concerned person of the internet community, I was most displeased when I read about your recent 'infringement suit' against another web site called BrickBay. Your legal (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.856)

  Parting with my Collection

I am in the process of getting ready to sell my Lego collection I have been avidly collecting Lego's since 1994. I have probably spent close to $1000 each year on my collection, though ebay and bricklink helped offset set such cost in recent years. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.849)

  Monorail sets at 0 Lego

It breaks my heart to sell, but I need the money to take my son to Legoland. 6399 Airport Shuttle (URL) Monorail Transport Base (URL) Monorail Transport System (URL) all three and get free shipping in North America. Will split shipping anywhere else (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.849)

  Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure

(...) I'm not absolutely certain, but I would figure hotel would get a bit cheaper if people were willing to travel out into the suburbs a bit after getting into town. (...) You're right. We've got at least a year to go before we could put on a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.848)

  MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO

After 3 years of planning and 6 months of building, I am pleased to announce the completion of the main section of Union Station, modeled after the real building in Kansas City, MO. This is also my entry for the 2002 Town Building Contest C (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 3.839)

  Origins of blue Lego suitcase?

Hi! A fellow German AFOL recently "rediscovered" an old blue storage case in his cellar he bought around two years ago from Austria. Here are some photos: (URL) anyone happen to know where this case comes from, or if it has a set number? As you can (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.storage)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.832)

  New Lego theme: Island Extreme (stunts)

Hello everyone, I just returned from the Lego Store at the Mall Of America (in Minnesota) and was delighted to find that there is a new theme of sets available for purchase. The boxes the sets are in depict the theme as 'Island Extreme' and feature (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.831)

More:  Next Page >>