  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 921 – 940 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Profanity (was Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?)

Also sprach Mike Stanley: : Sorry to accuse you of waving that libertarian flag a little too : strongly, but if you look at it from a true libertarian perspective : wouldn't you respect a unilateral ban HERE, on Lugnet, since this IS a : private (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Car pollution[ was: Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep]

Found this unsent message - forgive me if I already sent it... Simon Robinson wrote in message ... (...) I agree, I don't blame the legislation of this type on the conservatives, either! I also don't attribute the passing of such laws to people (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  From Harry Browne

Posted in its entirety. Note that I personally do not think it's appropriate to forward this to everyone in your address book as the message advocates, I'm a bit disappointed by that. I only forwarded it to those people that I felt were likely to be (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks, Gil! I always try to maintain sightlines and angles as close as the limits of the brick allow, so thanks for noticing! As for the storied past of my Lego ships, just wait till you hear what happened to the Falcon back before I won it from (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G6EDsy.3GH@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I (...) published. (...) others) (...) of (...) wins (...) [ ... snipped ... ] My guess is that the winning design(s) will (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Lego to stop production of some Bionicle

(...) That link didn't work for me, and I'm not sure the following will work better, but it's worth a try: (URL) quotes: (...) ... (...) ... (...) Personally I don't see how names of objects (even if from different cultures) can be construed as (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: New MOC: Moller M400 Skycar

(...) Ah, yes, thanks for jogging my memory. I should go check out Bram's stuff again. All those minifig-scale sports cars... [...] (...) Perhaps I'm artifically restricting myself, but I'm insisting on using a 4 X 4 top triple and a 4 X 4 bottom (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Hope to help, edify and soothe, but probably won't

(...) <lil' snippage> First, let me say thank you to Dave K., who I think wrote a wonderful post at the beginning of this thread. Then Justin wrote... (...) This may be true with regards to the specific sites mentioned. It does give me reason to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Peace in the Mid-East?

I found that article pretty sketchy on facts I could agree readily agree with. The author of that article pointedly equates criticism of Israel with "Jew hatred" -- which to my mind is NOT the same thing at all. Hatred of a people for no reason is (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

(...) I don't think that somebody's level of "die-hardness" (?) has any bearing on this discussion. But the Bram Lambrecht incident certainly does. Grab yourself a cold beverage, get comfortable, and read this nice piece of armchair lawyering: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Disney Vacation Club (was Re: Qucick question for BrickFesters)

(...) That might have been my van (white/blue Mercury Villager) with a DVC plate in front and red/white/blue mouse ears on the antenna. We've been members since 1999. Our home property is the BoardWalk Villas but we usually stay at Old Key West. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) What?? You have got to be kidding me! There is a hotel across the driveway! You could stand at the edge of the hotel and throw a rock and have it land in LLCA property! This was where the first Brickswest was! The second Brickswest was at (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Some Lego buying stats

(...) Well, I guess that I will add to this. I live in a different part of the country than Maggie, but I imagine that there is a general multiplier somewhere that you could use to adjust for different regions in the US. Mortgage (includes insurance (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  The Great Breathe Some Life into .loc.au Competition!

G'day, The Great Breath Some Life into .loc.au Competition ===...=== Prizes have been donated by Mel Caddick, OzBricks and Richie Dulin. Entry is open to all MOCs submitted by Australians, of an Australian theme, or submitted by a person physically (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, FTX) !

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) It may be bluntly stated, but frankly, if you are not here to work with all the members and users of Lugnet to make Lugnet a better place, I think you are in the wrong place. Take a look at the Lugnet plan for some of Todd's and Suzanne's (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: My (VERY) Large MOC (full scale house)

"Martin Scragg" <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message news:Gq6pAs.1q2@lugnet.com... (...) Judging from the background hills, meandering stream, the slope up to the house and the open breezeway architecture, it is easy to work out that you are using (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Critical Thinking

(...) Larry - your vehemous defence of asking to be left alone is admirable indeed. And you are certainly correct in that you are facing the consequences of your actions - I will actually support your doing so. But I would ask you this - If you knew (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Critical Thinking

(...) Larry - your vehemous defence of asking to be left alone is admirable indeed. And you are certainly correct in that you are facing the consequences of your actions - I will actually support your doing so. But I would ask you this - If you knew (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) You're assuming that TLC actually took cues from MB in terms of how to fix their business model. In terms of the AFOL market, all it meant to TLC was that their customers stopped buying as much stuff, not that they started buying the (...) (15 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  About LEGO Designer Jamie Berard

Translate from Danish to English from Danish Business.DK website. April 2010. About LEGO Designer Jamie Berard "I'm probably a bit of a LEGO geek" He is bitten by a mad LEGO brick. American Jamie Berard live his LEGO dream completely, moved to (...) (14 years ago, 14-Apr-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

More:  Next Page >>