 Off-Topic / Fun / 9604
9603  |  9605
Subject:
Disney Vacation Club (was Re: Qucick question for BrickFesters)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:33:29 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Michael Huffman writes:

Anyway, my questions is this:  I didn't get a chance to ask around, but my wife
noticed at BrickFest that someone had a Disney Vacation Club sticker on their
car.  We've been considering joining the Club, but have been a little torn over
some of the pro's and con's of the idea.  So my question is this, if you belong
to the Disney Vacation Club, can you please e-mail me or post to
lugnet.off-topic.fun with some of you good/bad stories you have about being
members of DVC?

Thanks!
--Mike.

That might have been my van (white/blue Mercury Villager) with a DVC plate
in front and red/white/blue mouse ears on the antenna.

We've been members since 1999.  Our home property is the BoardWalk Villas
but we usually stay at Old Key West.  I've never had a bad experience there.
Because we go every spring there is no pressure to see it all, we usually
only hit the parks 2 days during the week.  The rest of the time we pool hop
at the resorts (membership privilege) and see the other sites.  Also, you
can buy 5 day Park Hopper passes to maximize flexibility; unused days never
expire.

Do you have any specific questions?

-Rob Doucette.