  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 901 – 920 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) Poppycock! Since you are apparently in the Netherlands I guess it might be understood that you do not entirely understand the questions involved as they might relate to citizens of the United States, although perhaps you are a U.S citizen (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.543)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Huw made a mistake, but he also had the intelligence to realize this and the moral integrity to do something about it. I don't think you're going to see many requests from people asking other sites to remove the scans because at this point (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.543)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I can see how you could see it that way. But it shouldn't really be surprising that a couple of people who are so insanely in love with a company's product that they would start a fansite devoted entirely to it, would also be correspondingly (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.543)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Since I know a little bit about law I will give the legal prespective of what Huw did. I personally have never seen one of these retailor catalogs but as long as there was nothing on the catalogue that said "confidential" or for store managers Etc (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.543)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Kinda exactly like that, yeah.[1] (...) Yikes. Wow. Well, I'm going to have to tone down my opinions then, if it came across that way. More disclaimers needed, or something. Persuade through logical argument, yes. Bully, no. (I'm speaking for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.543)

  Re: An Alternative..

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) vote (...) Except, I suppose, officials? (...) great (...) It was a comparison. I wasn't sure if we were ready for square one yet. We need to be sure we are on about the same wavelength. (...) everything (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.543)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Yeah, that's easy: Because Star Wars fans online make a living of trading leaked information every single day, and they'd laugh in someone's face if it was suggested that what they were doing made them look bad as a community. They also don't (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

all, rights
(score: 2.543)

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <388E2BFD.FB5B993@vo...er.net>... (...) Interesting, I guess either of two cases would apply: 1. They're trespassers. I guess the property owner is responsible for dealing with the bodies (though his community (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.543)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) But, they were there. I would think that makes Remy's post fine, and I think (again this is just personal feeling) that Todd, you should apoligise and retract your statement (at least part of it) (post 405 to announcements). Remy only posted (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.542)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Yes, I believe that would be technically OK with T&C. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it would be morally right, or legally right, from TLC's or anyone else's perspective, or that you wouldn't be an instant criticism- magnet. You (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.542)

  Suzanne Rich v The Thread That Would Not Die!

Hey Y'all: Suzanne despite all the warmth and good fun feeling of her lego website has been coming off as less than warm and good fun feeling here on lugnet of late (I was even bold enough to say that she was "frosty"). Well, I wondered why -- it (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) [Snip] Now that I have had a day or so to mull over what I would like to say here it is... Open Letter to Brad, TLC and the LEGO Direct Staff Many of the posts and letters from AFOLs and others that you will see have requests for solutions to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

all, rights
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) All right. You have this artist friend. She paints things. She invites you and fifty other people over for a housewarming party. Great party, lots of fun, lots of neat things going on. She's got a couple of her latest paintings up on display, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Keeping Larry Amused

(...) Note carefully that there is no claim that the following is *practical* or a good idea. Merely that it is doable. In fact it is hugely impractical and a terrible idea. Lightning is a good thing, actually, despite the fact that sometimes it (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.542)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

THE DELAYED POST Ah -- delays, delays. Much of what I have written here is sort of canceled out by Larry's previous post and by Todd Lehman's recent post: "If it were my toy company..." @ (URL) I am sharing because I think these concerns are genuine (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

all, rights
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Claims like that are allowed to stand all the time, and they still get knocked over in court when they try to enforce them. It doesn't matter what a company claims it's legal rights are, it matters <cynicism> how good their laywers (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

Scott E. Sanburn wrote in message <386A5CF5.B1434BC3@c...eb.net>... (...) all (...) Treating (...) Just a comment, when did regulation of the waste disposal industry occur? Around the same time that Civil Rights was in full swing? While the Civil (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Corporate vs Individual liability

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) find (...) the (...) can (...) and (...) but (...) employee's (...) if (...) The liability need only be assigned to the CEO if he is unable to make a satisfactory assignment. Also, in this case, I think all we (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Enough already

---...--- (...) And you got what you paid for. Bricks. And instructions. Paying the price of ingratitude could mean seeing ALL copyrighted material come off the web. It could happen, and LEGO would be well within their rights under copyright law to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Seeking info - Defense Archer - Europe only set?

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) we (...) It was in one of the groups I don't normally read - Lugnet.dear-lego, I think. The only person from TLC who communicates with AFOLs through Lugnet openly, reprimanded the people who posted preview (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

all, rights
(score: 2.540)

More:  Next Page >>