  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 701 – 720 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Contributer Agreement Version 3

Here's a link to Version 2 and the follow on discussion: (URL) version 3 of the CA. Again, if you have criticism, please also offer a solution if warrented. Changes: - Got rid of the "No Response" option. This is now incorporated into the text of (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

all, rights
(score: 0.942)

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) Clearly. Article 3, section 2: "The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, etc." To abridge this function of the judiciary would indeed require an amendment. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.942)

  Re: Contributer Agreement v2

Here is my take on this second version of the license Peter (...) And you've changed the first EndUser license from Creative Commons Share Alike License [1] to Creative Commons Attribute License [2] I presume this was because of the ShareAlike (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 0.941)

  Re: The funniest thing I've seen in months

(...) Well, um, I mean, uh... We're just talking hypothetically, right? None of us would ever dream of truly circumventing a protection of this sort? (...) Actually, I know people who know everything. I'm just the medium, like the pipe that carries (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.941)

  Re: AFOLs Parody, the text portion

DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING! I WAS CENSORED! I DEMAND FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OTHER AMMENDMENT RIGHTS I DON'T REALLY HAVE AS A CANADIAN! THE LEGO-MAN IS KEEPING ME DOWN! IT'S A SEE-OH-EN-SPIRACY! SOME BIG THUG GUYS FROM DENMARK CAME TO MY HOUSE, TORE UP (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)

all, rights
(score: 0.940)

  Re: Moving the License Forward

(...) <snip> (...) Quoting Yoda, "Hard to see, the future is". The ability to change the ShareAlike license is to hedge our bets against unforseen issues. If you are omnipotent (should I call you Q?), then you can see all forseeable issues and can (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 0.940)

  Re: Moving the License Forward

(...) positive (...) And I maintain, if there are not enough authors still active at a time this potential situation were to come up, It could be near impossible to make the change. If there were a situation where the change was needed, and there (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 0.940)

  Re: Moving the License Forward

(...) I admit my turnout values may have been optimistic :) But I still feel that a greater than 50.00000something percent positive vote ought to be needed to move away from something as good as the ShareAlike license. (...) What, at the risk of (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 0.940)

  Re: Moving the License Forward

(...) Skip the above. The C.A. can't take away any rights of the author, and shouldn't. Several people maintain webpages of 'their' parts, and they should be able to do so. If people want to distribute their own parts, more power to them (...) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 0.940)

  Re: Taking the bait (was Re: Fair use and allusion?)

(...) Why is that my task? I'm not asserting that your claim is false but rather that your assertions don't support it. (...) That, too, may be a matter of perspective. If your claim is that Moore is not factual, then you must document his (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, property
(score: 0.939)

  Re: We'll take in your poor, your homeless, your oppressed...

(...) "no intervention" - the UN has repeatedly placed economic sanctions on countries for human rights abuses. "slaughter" is a loaded term. A nation has a right to defend itself from insurgents and rebels. A nation has a right to enforce its own (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.939)

  Best Hacker

Do you need help to spy on someone or something? Are you worried about a cheating partner or spouse? Find out and catch a cheating partner with facts and evidence to back it up, do you need help recover lost or stolen passwords, track and monitor (...) (3 years ago, 15-Dec-21, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

all
(score: 0.939)

  Lego gadget thing

Have you all seen this, someone forwarded it to me. ---...--- This message was forwarded to you as a service of Tipomatic To receive your very own copy of this tip in your email box each day, visit (URL) - (URL) Presents The Gadget of the Day Monday (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Parental strategies? (was: Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne)

(...) Yes, a parent's love should be unconditional for their children. Even so, I'm not sure one can really turn love on and off for their kids. (...) I tested my theory with my own kids last night. They actually gave me that answer. Maybe I have (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3A0DB4A3.2F33B6...ing.com... (...) that the (...) the (...) Right, I brought this up here last year, while debating Larry, who was much more steadfast and aware of his stance on the abortion (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.938)

  Re: From Harry Browne

(...) There are some interesting things to explore here. I agree that a "viability" test is certainly part of the rights based calculus which should be used to evaluate these things. One way to examine the issue is that the unborn baby only has the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Parental strategies? (was: Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne)

(...) they (...) me, so (...) Well, how about it? I know that that takes place. But what is behind that? What do they know will happen when they are "displeased with me?" And I think it is distinctly unhealthy for kids to grow up in an environment (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.938)

  How to operate the Crocodile without smartphone...

Hi all, maybe this is limited to the German community, but many LEGO fans there dislike the idea of using the smartphone to control LEGO models. Especially when it comes to trains (and kids being involved in playing with them), many do prefer a (...) (3 years ago, 23-Nov-21, to lugnet.trains)

all
(score: 0.937)

  Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne

(...) I'd agree... Assuming of course that the person is of sound mind, and that the rights of others are not being violated in doing so. Clear cut example, I don't have the right to fill up a truck with explosives and then drive to your house and (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.937)

  Re: From Harry Browne

Hi Maggie, This is debate, so that's what we'll do. "Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message... (...) I'm (...) clarification. I disagree. I don't believe anyone's viewpoint will be swayed if we all keep our opinions to ourselves. I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.937)

More:  Next Page >>