  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 501 – 520 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) I think the CEO thinks he can lure some of us back into their thrust with an apology. Since they don't plan on doing anything for AFOLs, a well-written apology and some respectful words is the cheapest, most effective way for them of gaining (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

all, rights
(score: 1.007)

  (murfl)

(murfl) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.general) !!

all, rights
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Excellent news!

(...) Certainly not knowingly. Nothing in life is certain, death and taxes notwithstanding, so I fail to see why this issue should be held to an impossible standard. Yeah, it's irreversible, but work as hard as humanly possbile to make the system (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Wow. I could see maybe a few days or a week or something, because I agree that some things were said that probably shouldn't have been. But indefinitely? Do Chris and Terry really rank up there with Matthew Moulton and Richard Marchetti, who (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

(this is a repost with some inappropriate language and phrasing removed) (...) You posted a post that contained a word that clearly violates the ToU. It matters not whether you quoted it, or what context you used it in, that particular word is one (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

all, rights
(score: 1.005)

  Re: wish's

(...) I don't see him posting this contest here. He posted on "JLUG". There's a difference. (...) First, they're your words in that post. It's obvious Chris doesn't like you, but I wouldn't call that baiting by any means. If you didn't want to have (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

all, rights
(score: 1.005)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) May the first person that has never made a "speeling" mistake cast the first (tongue in cheek) inflamMatory spellcheck. snipped the rest (since it's just one post above) Hello, You brought up some interesting points, but I am a bit confused. I (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

all, rights
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Excellent news!

(...) That's an interesting argument. For me, the problem arises when we try to grant one person the authority to kill another. A state-sanctioned execution, once the prisoner has already been rendered harmless, seems to me no different morally from (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.005)

  (canceled)

all, rights
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

(...) Here's the thing for me-- iwork for a Canadian company that has locations throughout Canada (except the Territories--I'd love that, but not so much at this time with the trips to the Yukon...) Anyway, we have 6 or so locatoins in the province (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 1.005)

  Photos in Comm Arts

Hi Everyone, I found these photos in Communication Arts Photography Annual 43 (URL) you all might like to see them. As always, all photos property of their respective owners, copyright blah blah yadda yadda etc. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 1.005)

  2005 Steering Committee Candidate Larry Pieniazek - backgrounder and position statement

Last year, I outlined my background and positions in (URL) this post>. I am standing for election again, and I think it's useful to review that post and take stock. In that post I said that the key areas of focus for the steering committee ought to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) First, there is no "requirement". The state will not force you to speak those words (in fact it *allows* you to *not* speak them). A perfect analogy would be if Congress passed that same law but then included, "But if he feels uncomfortable (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 1.003)

  Re: LSynth synthesis and needed sub-parts

(...) That sounds reasonable. We've done this before, with light.dat. Do the files have comments identifying what they are used for? If they're going into the official library, it'd nice to try and make them useable by any program doing the same (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

all, rights
(score: 1.002)

  TT Games Re-Ups With LEGO, Extends Deal To 2016

TT Games Re-Ups With LEGO®, Extends Deal To 2016 March 3, 2010 Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has re-upped its deal with toy brick-maker LEGO Systems, ensuring that WB's TT Games can continue developing titles based on the LEGO property until 2016. (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

property
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) My point is that it is okay to protect *all* matters of freedom of religious expression up and until people fly planes into buildings... k, that was a little far--my personal philosophy has *always* been that anyone can believe what they want (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 1.001)

  September 8th, 2023 Dinner

Let's celebrate all things Star Trek!!! September 8th, 1966, Star Trek premiered on television, which means that this is the 57th anniversary of Star Trek!!!! Coincidentally, this year Star Trek day falls on our Retro Toronto Lego Dinner!!! Oh Joy!! (...) (1 year ago, 5-Sep-23, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Three New Bots

(...) From the Associated Press Transactions section: Keith Goldman - reaquired rights to Leonard Hoffman from Nick Kappatos for 2 "Food Pope"-brand shopping carts, roll of 20 postage stamps, and 1998 Jim Edmonds Upper Deck card. Also reaquired (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.001)

  Intolerance and property rights

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38C99133.A47A4F64@v...er.net>... (...) I'm a bit curious as to how patents fit into this scheme. One the one hand, it is clearly good to protect the investment that went into an invention (both "dollars" and the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 1.000)

  Re: leaving LUGNET

(...) But see also the ToS, point 7: - start - 7. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting LUGNET and its owners a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty- (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

all, rights
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>