 General / 38054
38053  |  38055
Subject:
Photos in Comm Arts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:31:55 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I found these photos in Communication Arts Photography Annual 43

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/misc/communicationarts/1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/misc/communicationarts/2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/misc/communicationarts/3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/misc/communicationarts/4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/misc/communicationarts/5.jpg

Thought you all might like to see them.

As always, all photos property of their respective owners, copyright blah
blah yadda yadda etc.

~GAMH