  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 881 – 900 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: trouble with memory

well, the dim flashing of either yellow charge LEDs should not worry you. all this means is that the Handy Board is drawing some power. if you have the wall adapter plugged into the Interface/Charger board, simply switch it to "Zap" mode. now, onto (...) (27 years ago, 11-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.128)

  Re: Problems with LDView

(...) It's possible that LDView is running out of memory. Taking a snapshot with a high resolution would take more memory than loading the model in the UI, but the difference shouldn't be huge. 3000 parts is a fair number, but I wouldn't think it (...) (13 years ago, 31-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.128)

  Motherboard, CPU, Memory

Hey Y'all: I am trying to help a friend with her computer woes and I think it may be necessary for her to simply upgrade to a more robust system at this time (she currently has one of those old Celeron all-in-one deals, the modem seems to have (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: LDLite and memory (or lack thereof)

Well, I tried this on my home computer and it worked just fine. I wonder why it won't work at the office. Maybe the LAN software hogs some DOS memory, I don't know. -John Van John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Garbage Collection

I'm a tad fuzzy on working without GC. If I create objects in an inner loop, is that memory lost? Will I not hemorrhage memory like a sieve? (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Implementation of Installable Timers

(...) It would seem reasonable to check the location of the struct; if in kernel memory, don't remove; if in user memory, remove. However, you could add a flag to the timer struct which could use T_KERNEL and T_USER flags. (...) I looked quickly (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: detecting memory leaks

Jason, Excellent points! I like where this is going. "Jason Clark" wrote <snip> (...) See below. (...) then (...) Yes, it uses mm_try_join() --- here it is: //! defragment free blocks /*! use mm_try_join on each free block of memory */ void (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Win 98 virtual memory

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:HMEr5r.1yw@lugnet.com... (...) default (...) number (...) Thanks Mike. The problem is, that's what I do. Then after I reboot it's back to 'Let windows manage virtual memory'.... spooky eh? (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: 6 servos and RS232...

(...) From memory of my designer engineer days, the EIA RS232 specification quotes something along the lines of: logical level RS-232 level zero or idle -3V to +15V one +3V to -15V The spec gave maximum slew rates for signals and such specifics such (...) (28 years ago, 22-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  rug warrior memory

config should be set to 0x0c, not 0x0d. let us know if that works. -fred (27 years ago, 14-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  RE: Expanding the memory of the handyboard

We used OEM barcode reader (IS4120-41 scanner decode engine) from Metrologic Instruments, Inc.. The output of this reader is the barcode ASCII format transmitted across an RS232 line. We read this with the handy board's RS232 serial port. You can (...) (27 years ago, 19-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Main ROM routine

(...) Memory-mapped motor drivers, yes. A strange way to do things. But f000 is only written and never read, so it must be that way. -Kekoa (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Batteries?

(...) NiCad "memory" is a myth. Long ago, nicads were much more sensetive to how they were charged, but their performance is a function of how they got the charge they're on, not on previous charges. Modern cells are far less sensetive than they (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: LDLite and memory (or lack thereof)

(...) It must be something with your setup John. I just tried it with an LEdit window and two LDLite windows open at the same time, no problem. And it is not horsepower, as I am on a P133 with 48megs. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: LDLite and memory (or lack thereof)

(...) As I said to John in the other reply, I have no problems. In addition to the ledit and 2 ldlite windows, I also had Netscape 3, FreeAgent, and Winamp all running at once. There _must_ be a setting somewhere that is giving you guys problems. -- (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Memory

Thanks to everyone for all of the great references. Now I've got enough reading material to last a good month and a half. But come to think of it, I really didn't want to get my homework done anyways. :) Thanks again, --Ryan (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Memory

Thanks to everyone for all of the great references. Now I've got enough reading material to last a good month and a half. But come to think of it, I really didn't want to get my homework done anyways. :) Thanks again, --Ryan (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Cybermaster memory limit?

(...) I always managed to run into it in my first projects. :-( Since I decided to transfer the real "intelligence" of the bot to the PC, leaving only basic intelligence in the mobile unit, the problems finished... but not only after some struggle. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Re: RIS memory usage

(...) The RCX has a 64k address space. Here is how it is split up: Addr Len Usage 0000 4000 On-chip ROM 4000 4000 Reserved (for on-chip ROM of other chip models) 8000 7b80 External RAM fb80 0200 Reserved (for on-chip RAM of other chip models) fd80 (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.127)

  Application notes on serial memory and microcontrollers

I found this interesting link, I think it's also well known to someone: (URL) at number AN609 ;-) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.127)

More:  Next Page >>