 CAD / 682
Re: LDLite and memory (or lack thereof)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:28:17 GMT

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:38:54 GMT, "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com>
wrote:

I noticed that with the latest version of LDLite, I can't run multiple copies
of it at the same time.  I also can't run it while Ledit is running.  It
starts to open but closes automatically without drawing.

Is there a setting somewhere I can adjust to fix this?  Does anyone else have
these problems?  Having multiple LDLite windows running would be really nice
for part creating.

It must be something with your setup John.  I just tried it with an LEdit
window and two LDLite windows open at the same time, no problem.
And it is not horsepower, as I am on a P133 with 48megs.

-- Terry K --