 CAD / 670
Re: LDLite and memory (or lack thereof)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:56:52 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:

I noticed that with the latest version of LDLite, I can't run multiple copies
of it at the same time.  I also can't run it while Ledit is running.  It
starts to open but closes automatically without drawing.

I've been having a lot of problems with this also... I'm running with 48 MB of
RAM and I still can't open multiple windows, or even run LDLite while something
like Netscape is running in the background.  I have to close all other apps to
use it now.

--Karim