  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2561 – 2580 of 4630.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: maze solving algorithm

(...) Wood would make more sense instead of wasting a ton of legos on the walls (unless you have a ton of Duplos) (...) I gave a last option to Scott that allowed him to use a 5x5 map in the robots memory that only needed a reorientation algorithm (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  SPI routine for EEPROM

Application note on hooking up a EEPROM to the Finger Board SPI port. EAS-AN001 This also applies to the Handy Board SPI port. Very useful for datalogging and data table lookups without having to use up core memory. Embedded Acquisition Systems 1565 (...) (27 years ago, 26-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: legOS

Has anyone be able to unpack the LegOS file. I have the CYGNUS GCC on my Wintel system. Using GZIP I get this error "Invaled Compressed Data - Format Violation" I would like to try out LegOS and see if it will allow memory storage/retrieval. I have (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: H8 & unaligned word accesses

(...) I am currently using the H8S/2144 processor at work. The above statement is totally correct - the H8 series is directly compatible with the 16-bit H8S series. Because the H8S is a true 16 bit processor, internal memory is always accessed as a (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Locating your position with the help of fixed beacons (was Re: A RCX 'Beacon')

Someone asked me a question by email and I'm answering here, so as to benefit others. The question was, would the necessary algorithms fit in the RCX's memory and leave enough room for anything else? The necessary waveform analysis should be fairly (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: General Box 3 Log

I received General Box #3 yesterday. Nice postcard, Tamy. The building (sorry, don't remember the name) looks like it would translate very well to LEGO. :) We went through the pieces, pulled out a few bits. From memory: Head with light-brown hair, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  NQC wish

Hello, It would be great to have NCQ doing dead code suppression before downloading it to the RCX. Any function, task,... not referenced in the program should not be compiled and sent to the RCX. It would help to save memory and download time don't (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Speculation

(...) Well, Todd made a place for them space guys... shown in Larry's pages, IIRC. I always put in at least one bathroom in my town houses... (...) LOL! (...) We know minifigs never die. They only get really large boo-boos. (My memory deceives me as (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: This is the Admiral culling...

Peter White wrote in message ... (...) 1998 (?) (...) Not really. I guess if they were available, I'd buy until I was broke, but I wouldn't want them less :-) (...) price (...) As I got back into the game, the RBR was still available. From memory, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Scout, Microscout & IR Remote

Dennis Williamson <dennis.NO@SPAM.netstrata.com> wrote (...) You're right. Sorry, my fault. There had been so much talking about this feature between the end of 1999 and the beginning of 2000 that I thought Eric's page included this info too, and (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Logo for PNLTC cars

(...) To my eye, that one looks like a newer version of the emblem. Back when I was into model railroading, the favorite was the old purple and grey colour scheme. I'm stretching my memory here, but I *think* the beaver was in colour then. In any (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Announcing new set database

Hi! Looks really nice! A few questions though: "Set Tracking". I assume that private means "for lugnet members" and public "for everyone" ? Is there somewhere a total for the sets i have?(I have a very short memory, so this could be useful..) /Jocke (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I'll probably break it into at least two files (structures and "other"), but the internal references is a good idea. I need to refresh my memory on how to do that (I've done it before). Of course another little bit is to really go wild and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: OT: Hello World

"Axeman" <arrarraamici@tin.it> ha scritto: (...) *Quel* redcode? Quello della battaglia tra programmi, Core War, la guerra dei nuclei? Fantastico, me ne ero quasi dimenticato! E pensare che ha suo tempo avevo anche scritto un ambiente di gioco, con (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) Are you sure about this? I believe there are ion drives in use on some research sats already. They are extremely low thrust mercury based but have, again, been shown to work for stationkeeping, unless my memory is completely fried. I want to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Lord of the One Remote

(...) Touchscreens *suck* for remote controls. The tactile feedback of good old regular buttons is really important. I personally am really happy with my X10 learning remote (URL). Unfortunately, it only has memory for a few dozen programmed keys, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: The passing of Eric S. McDonald (aka Firemed3/LCFD)

Here is a link to a web page that Eric created. I can only hope that Eric will be remembered as fondly as he remembered others. (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: NXT sound sensor characteristics

(...) due to who's catalog arrived at my house first. They look almost identical in functionality except the LabQuest has a stylus and more memory, while the XplorerGLX has I2C sensors (or seomthing like them; it seems they transmit digital (...) (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.boats)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: LPub Bad results with LDView

(...) uses the opengl hardware on the video card to do the offscreen rendering. Maybe the card is running out of memory at the higher dpi? What does LDView report about your opengl driver? Maybe that'll provide a clue. (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

There has been a lot of talk about the legality and morality of selling your inspired MOCs, but I' going to stray from that for a second and toss my opinion into the ix. Okay, here it goes. They way I see it building with lego is a skill that needs (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>