 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 19
Re: Logo for PNLTC cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:47:14 GMT

"Michel Magnan" <m_magnan@telusplanet.net> writes:

Hello everyone,
I finally had time to search out Canadian Pacific corporate logos.  I found a
great site
http://www.cpr.ca/Internet/Content/Corporate/Identity/Stipulations.asp
I was thinking of calling the railroad Canadian Prairie (Lego?) Railroad, and
I wonder if you think their logo can be converted.  Do you know of any good
programs that would allow me to modify their logo?  I am still not sure what
to use for the NALUG emblem, does anyone have any ideas?

To my eye, that one looks like a newer version of the emblem. Back when I was
into model railroading, the favorite was the old purple and grey colour
scheme. I'm stretching my memory here, but I *think* the beaver was in
colour then. In any case, how about replacing the shield that the beaver
is on with a Lego brick, seen end-on to have roughly the same proportions?
The words in the outer ring can likely simply be extended as needed.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/