  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2121 – 2140 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Legoland Shopping

I was there just a month ago and I agree with the first post by David. The bulk bricks were in the Mania club house - they were at the counter where they sell food and drinks. There was perhaps a selection of 10 different types for sale by weight (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Upgrade Peeron Donation Drive

Introducing the Upgrade Peeron Donation Drive We're looking to upgrade Peeron's server to ensure the service continues to be fast and useful. With over 80,000 visitors a month to Peeron.com, and another 40,000 to LDraw.org (which Peeron donates free (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Digital outputs.

(...) G> Wich are the options to have 3 digital outputs in the handyboard? G> No matter if i have to do little modifications to the Hardware. I G> already know how to conect the keypad if you can tell me how G> obtain 3 outputs.. :) Handyboards are (...) (27 years ago, 31-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Cuba

(...) Wow, has .o-t.debate become the busiest ng on LUGNET? I think it's very possible. (...) As it sort of answers your note, I'll make the very important point that not ONE serious historian (outside of those in the USSR and some of its satellites (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Nxtcom error #89

(...) According to the LEGO Mindstorms NXT Communication protocol.pdf that is part of the Bluetooth Developer Kit, your error code (89) means "No linear space". That means all the remaining space on your NXT is fragmented so there is not enough (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  HB Downloader Trouble

I finally got all my parts to finish my HB. I am working at the bottom of page 31 in the Assembling the Handy Board download dated April 1996. I am having great difficulty downloading my board. Here are the messages I am getting when I attempt to (...) (28 years ago, 10-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

(...) Thanks for the support - I thought I was the only one! My main aim was to go for the sort of graphics libraries that support games, so if you could spare the memory you could draw on hidden screens, copy chunks of screens around, display (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Musings regarding Handyboard Expansion & Interfacing

(...) Dallas 1202 for example, or other models from dallas semi. The data sheets are on their web site ((URL) from memory) There is a example of code for the stamp at: (URL) Seront, seront@seism1.ess.sunysb.edu (MIME ok) (URL) (28 years ago, 14-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  chip selects:

Perhaps I have just overlooked this in the documentation for the HB and IC. Is there an easy way to control the chip selects Y*? Are they memory mapped or harder to get to than that? Thanks for the info: patrick (28 years ago, 21-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Config register 0x3c

As no one has any insight into why I'm getting a config register value of 0x3c when downloading pcode, I am into speculation mode. To refresh people's memory: All of DL, DLM, and HBDL refuse to download the pcode to my chip, and HBDL reports that my (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: IR Detection

Hi Most of the IR LED's sold at Radio Shack are the 840-880 nm wavelenght type. The Sharp tin can requires the 940 nm wavelength IR beam if my memory serves me right, it also requires to be modulated at 38 or 40 kHz depending on the model. This 38 (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: legOS ... really a stack question

(...) Strange that this is the case, since I'm pretty sure both are handled identically, except possibly for the ordering of such variables in memory. My guess is that some unrelated bug is causing your problems. -Kekoa (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: I just can't run LDLite 2/2

Hey, one program is all you need, right? :) NT seems to be much better in this regard, as it does not commit memory pages until the program actually touches them, which means I can reserve large cache areas and suffer little penalty if they are not (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: gear turntable for 8460

Mark: Pitsco has them. I can't find my catalog, but if you need the part number, I am sure I can get it for you. If memory serves, it was two for $10. Eric (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.db.inv)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Clarification on LEGO Star Wars contest

Hello! I don't have the rules in front of me for the SW LEGO building contest for ages 17 and older, but if memory serves correctly, I don't believe TLG specifies whether or not a creation must be a "canon" ship or vehicle. If there are no (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts?

(...) <snip> (...) Wow. I was so flapped I forgot the spamcake. -Tom McD. when replying, spamcake has been known to cause memory loss in 68% of laboratory ocelots. (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: The "geography" of local space

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote in message <3825442B.5A4DD282@m...ja.com>... (...) for (...) database (...) I'm (...) for (...) Well, what can I say, but: 1) This was two years ago on a machine with 32meg of memory and a version of Nutscrape that crashed (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Rechargable battery questions

(...) I prefer rechargeable alkalines myself (such as Rayovac Renewal). They have the same nominal cell voltage as alkalines, charge quickly, have excellent shelf life, and no memory effect. The downside is that their total charge is somewhat less (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: [FA] - eBay -Custom Hopper in last days, 4536

And of course, the question is academic now, since I *did" win. One of the few times in recent memory that I beat the snipers at their own game... -- William A. Swanberg CPT, SC Commander, 229th Signal Company (TACSAT) swanberg@msn.com "Larry (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

While it is entirely possible that C3PO did indicate in one of the books that he'd never had his memory wiped, you've got to remember that Lucas is not bound by the books. Anyone that writes a Star Wars book is simply writing a modification to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>