 Robotics / Handy Board / 1225
1224  |  1226
Subject:
HB Downloader Trouble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 22:55:05 GMT

I finally got all my parts to finish my HB.  I am working at the bottom of
page 31 in the Assembling the Handy Board download dated April 1996.  I am
having great difficulty downloading my board.  Here are the messages I am
getting when I attempt to use the dlm software from the software web page.
I followed the args "dlm pcode_hb.s19 -port com1 -256".  The boot loader
gets done, the board synchronizes ok and then when sending the pcode_hb.s19
at 9600 baud I get the error "Board memory error: wanted 00, got 3e at
address 8000 and it continues to give different board memory errors.  Can
anyone help.  Haven't had any problems up to now.  I am using an A1 processor.

Help Please! This could ruin my weekend.

Bill Rose
Fort Smith, AR